Dishonorable NWO/KVG Zerg horde fight the LEGENDARY non zerg LOOP GUILD

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vitek-

Re: Dishonorable NWO/KVG Zerg horde fight the LEGENDARY non zerg LOOP GUILD

Post by Vitek- »

zulu2401 wrote:
Alvin wrote:Cool videos, but you are still nothing compared to QA.

Why are there no recordings from the time they blessed the server with their presence ?? You havent been recording back then ? What a strange coincidence. Or maybe you just havent won a SINGLE FIGHT when they were active and not too busy with their great real-lifes to visit the server and kick your asses ?
What in the actual fuck are you smoking because I want some.
QA dicks.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
atomic chicken likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Why are there no recordings from the time they blessed the server with their presence ?? You havent been recording back then ? What a strange coincidence. Or maybe you just havent won a SINGLE FIGHT when they were active and not too busy with their great real-lifes to visit the server and kick your asses ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didnt know you got high man
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Pretty sure there's been 3 or 4 videos of qa getting destroyed even numbers or while outnumbering us.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vitek- wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:

What in the actual fuck are you smoking because I want some.
QA dicks.
In that case I'll pass
Vitek- likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

zulu2401 wrote:Where are the videos of other guilds doing this to us? Oh wait they don't exist. :'(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UydeYEC-f2M
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Just because something happens when you aren't around doesn't mean it never happened.

That's like saying I took a shit and you say I didn't because you didn't smell it.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Everyone knows I don't poop. Just like Kim Jong IL
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote:Everyone knows I don't poop.

So Captain Poopie Pants is really Major Full O’Poop

It all makes sense now
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Shut your banana basket woman.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

zulu2401 wrote:Where are the videos of other guilds doing this to us? Oh wait they don't exist. :'(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ODVnqgQ_0U

Who's vagisil?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Certainly someone who doesn't die to energy fields anymore.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Legacy wrote:A rare occurence indeed. Nice videos.
Lol
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Watch the other video that desa posted, that fight had QA and we beat them 9v9 I think. Also, Dylan had a video of us beating them 7v9 (us the 7, I'm sure desa can find it for you)z I've fought with and against QA, I've beaten and been beaten by them. And I forget to press record sometimes so I don't get all the fights on video.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Legacy wrote:
Nerd4ftw YouTube
They did have that one good video, but on the other one I have the other half of that video, just need to get desa to edit them.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

atomic chicken wrote:
Legacy wrote:
Nerd4ftw YouTube
They did have that one good video, but on the other one I have the other half of that video, just need to get desa to edit them.

A real man never edits.