Dishonorable NWO/KVG Zerg horde fight the LEGENDARY non zerg LOOP GUILD

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
atomic chicken

Re: Dishonorable NWO/KVG Zerg horde fight the LEGENDARY non zerg LOOP GUILD

Post by atomic chicken »

Tempest wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:
Legacy wrote: Nerd4ftw YouTube
They did have that one good video, but on the other one I have the other half of that video, just need to get desa to edit them.

A real man never edits.
I mean that makes no sense. I'm editing out the portions where we are just sitting there at like the gate and shit, I don't like posting 4hr videos. Also, when I die and log in/log out I don't want people seeing the account username so I want that edited out. Also, lol, y'all had some edits on the meteor swarm fights that bile recorded

Also wtf? Why are you trying to contest manliness based on editing a video from a video game? Fragile ego? #miniaekyo
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

atomic chicken wrote:
Tempest wrote:
atomic chicken wrote: They did have that one good video, but on the other one I have the other half of that video, just need to get desa to edit them.

A real man never edits.
I mean that makes no sense. I'm editing out the portions where we are just sitting there at like the gate and shit, I don't like posting 4hr videos. Also, when I die and log in/log out I don't want people seeing the account username so I want that edited out. Also, lol, y'all had some edits on the meteor swarm fights that bile recorded

Also wtf? Why are you trying to contest manliness based on editing a video from a video game? Fragile ego? #miniaekyo
#someone'striggered
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vitek- likes this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Nah
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Yea cuz we all wanna watch 90 minute videos of PvP and guild house sitting, regrouping, focus, back to guild house, go back for focus, back to guildhouse. Finally ready to fight. Lose connection, someone else needs a focus. Skill this time not human. Ok Chad reed died like a dumbass cuz he wasn't listening. Everyone go guildhouse. Ok everyone ready?.....hello???. Hello wtf...??? Everyone afk... The end.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Our videos don't last 4 hours.

We usually end our confrontations within 5-10minutes.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

atomic chicken wrote:Nah

I'm the best.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Tempest wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:Nah

I'm the best.
Nah
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Tempest wrote:Our videos don't last 4 hours.

I've had a video that was 4 hrs bc I was just recording that night (also it was just an example) so I'd have to edit it. Also you don't end your confrontations in 5-10 minutes we fought bile reefer you and loop for like an hour atleast.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

atomic chicken wrote:

I've had a video that was 4 hrs bc I was just recording that night (also it was just an example) so I'd have to edit it. Also you don't end your confrontations in 5-10 minutes we fought bile reefer you and loop for like an hour atleast.

Lasted an hour because you guys fought between houses when we had 8 to your 12-14.

When we fight in the field, we decimate.

Lions don't listen to the opinions of sheep.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

atomic chicken wrote:

He meant they normally get wiped in 5-10mins of coming to the gate. Than he crys for hours on discord about being forced to log out.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

moral
Nerd4(for)f(for)t(the)w(win) !?
cries
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Tempest wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:

Lasted an hour because you guys fought between houses when we had 8 to your 12-14.

When we fight in the field, we decimate.

Lions don't listen to the opinions of sheep.
LOL alright bud
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Just be happy if you can actually pvp on here right now
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bad Religion wrote:Just be happy if you can actually pvp on here right now
Some people play this game and never leave trammel. Never PvP. Not even once. Think about that for a second
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

zulu2401 wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:Just be happy if you can actually pvp on here right now
Some people play this game and never leave trammel. Never PvP. Not even once. Think about that for a second
As you see in those videos some people should've never left trammel.