Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

Last edited by raptor- on October 2nd, 2017, 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
MaZa likes this.
Calvin

Re: balance needed asap

Post by Calvin »

or.

think of a way around it.

just like they did, in order to conc you in the face.
Vitek- likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

if 70% of players are playing archers then make a parry mage.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:if 70% of players are playing archers then make a parry mage.
Yeah who needs balance lets just all play 2 templates cause that wont be boring at all.
Alvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

raptor- wrote:i have ate 7 mortals in a row
what do you think that does to their mana?

you spam mini heal, mortal fux up mini heal, i dont really see the problem. are you just complaining that your tactics are not OP?

it's rock paper scissors to some extent, most games are.

you're basically complaining that rock beats scissors, and you play scissors, so scissors should beat everything
hrs024 likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

game needs more lizard spock

Alvin

Post by Alvin »

raptor- wrote:[...]
Chinese should not be alloweed to win champion-spawn fights. I am awaiting for staff to take action against them.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Bad Religion and DG like this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Diminishing returns on specials. You can't possibly think spaming mortal 1083753 times in a row should be the best tactic in pvp and go unfixed.

For clarification, diminishing returns means first mortal would last X seconds. Second mortal duration = X/2. Third mortal duration = (X/2)/2.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

Raptor,Doesnt your team use a macro to sync dump, and gets an email letting them know when spawns are happening? Not trying to talk trash just saying that can't fix one thing without fixing alot of others. Some of you guys complain so much but if they drop steam which is the problem with everything most everyone will die so fast they'll lose hope and quit.
MaZa

Post by MaZa »

PVP is amazing hire = catch mortal in face eat apple catch mortal again run... 8 sec ... mortal again run...8 sec... mortal again run...8... :popcorn:
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Alvin wrote:
Chinese should not be alloweed to win champion-spawn fights. I am awaiting for staff to take action against them.
why not?????? seriously, this is a question no-one has ever answered. are they cheating?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

MaZa wrote:PVP is amazing hire = catch mortal in face eat apple catch mortal again run... 8 sec ... mortal again run...8 sec... mortal again run...8... :popcorn:
well what choice do you give them when you can out heal their damage?

seriously, they are being a one move wonder, BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE ONE MOVE WONDERS.

they are just doing the 1 move that counters your 1 move.
Last edited by Calvin on September 29th, 2017, 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MaZa

Post by MaZa »

Alvin wrote:
take your chinese and go play on chinese server cast gift on self and run around try spam wind while your noob team die
Alvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

MaZa wrote:
Alvin wrote:
take your chinese and go play on chinese server cast gift on self and run around try spam wind while your noob team die

so it really is just a case of they outclass you guys?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

do you not think it's annoying for a melee person, that they can sit in melee with a mage, and the mage can just out heal their dps.

like, what situation is the melee guy supposed to win, if not one in melee?

Remove the PVP DI cap, and lets make some lumberjacks. then i'll show you a real 1 hit wonder.

im in a bit of a bad mood, but it's still a legit point.

everything you are complaining about, people have legit reason to complain AT YOU for the exact same sort of things. it just seems to me that they are better at it than you are. well it's a game you were happy to play 5 mins ago?

the rules have not changed since then, just there are some better players on now.

raise your game, beat them. dont cry for more favorable rules.