Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Tempest

Re: ...............................

Post by Tempest »

As much as I hated the Nazi Regime and their Ideology, they but up one hell of a fight against several Super-powers.

I feel bad for those men being forced to do the things that they did, even though what they did was extremely more than horrible.

Germany was a true war-machine, like them or hate them.

As my daddy used to say, dynamite comes in small packages.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Rakka likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I would like to note that Calvin's post still proved my point: if kills were all that matters Germany beat ussr in ww2...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
MaZa

Post by MaZa »

UP!
Pvp still amazing hire mortal spam and fly on fucking map with telepotrs
telport para ...teleport mortal ...
pls fix 20 ping clowns! its not hard make more fcr on teleport and add cd on weapon ability
and fix apples : make permanet mortal mages its cool for one key archers
isterico and zulu2401 like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

MaZa wrote:UP!
Pvp still amazing hire mortal spam and fly on fucking map with telepotrs
telport para ...teleport mortal ...
pls fix 20 ping clowns! its not hard make more fcr on teleport and add cd on weapon ability
and fix apples : make permanet mortal mages its cool for one key archers
I dont think anyone here speaks retard, you may wanna write a coherent sentence if you expect any type of change to happen.
Jerry McAwesome

Re: balance needed asap

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote: Yeah cause you totally didnt pick and choose which screen shoots to post, i never said the fighting didnt end up at the bridge but we both know thats not where it started. Please keep linking to your totally unbias post of screenshots you totally didnt pick and choose to favour ur guild.
I posted all the kills. None of them are by the gate. Are you suggesting that we had EVEN MORE kills than i posted vs you guys? LOL that would make it even worse for ya. :lol:
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Yeah cause you totally didnt pick and choose which screen shoots to post, i never said the fighting didnt end up at the bridge but we both know thats not where it started. Please keep linking to your totally unbias post of screenshots you totally didnt pick and choose to favour ur guild.
I posted all the kills. None of them are by the gate. Are you suggesting that we had EVEN MORE kills than i posted vs you guys? LOL that would make it even worse for ya. :lol:
More talking and still dont see you guys ever log in.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Logan you are the biggest Nazi I've ever met lol.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
So we got additional kills PLUS all the kills down by the bridge? Meaning you guys regrouped and then died. Got it.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
So we got additional kills PLUS all the kills down by the bridge? Meaning you guys regrouped and then died. Got it.
Still doing a while alot of forum talking and not any pvping.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Yea but they killed 2 people who werent payin attention, let him enjoy his moment vander, even it happened 2 weeks ago.
Vander Nars likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

You're right malo, its inconsiderate of me to criticize QA for logging on once a month so they can "claim" they didnt get run off demise. We clearly have 2 more weeks to go and they will bum rush someone else at the gate and gloat about it on the forums for another month.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander, you're bad.

Malo keeps you in the guild because you're retarded and you give him shit to laugh at.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
MaZa

Post by MaZa »

UP!
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Tempest wrote:Vander, you're bad.

Malo keeps you in the guild because you're retarded and you give him shit to laugh at.
you got booted.. guess you werent good or entertaining :lol:
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

ortiz wrote:
Tempest wrote:Vander, you're bad.

you got booted.. guess you werent good or entertaining :lol:
sometimes you gotta take the trash out.
The Silvertiger and ortiz like this.