Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Tempest

Re: ...............................

Post by Tempest »

Tempest wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:Nah its about scrolls. That's all the matters.
To us it wasn't.
Scrolls were a bonus.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Its about both
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Scrolls didn't really mean shit to us last night. It was about cooperation and practice. Say what you want we chained them for that reason.
Tempest likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Tempest wrote:
Maloskies wrote:
Vitek- wrote:Desa it was basically Hz vs loop in a retarded choke fight while you guys PvMd a Harry down and logged the scrolls out. Loop has weird priorities I don't understand why bile led a push on the guild that wasn't getting scrolls. Grats on the Ari.

@candybars I didn't mean to trigger you I was just making sure we were on the same page
Whoever pushed would have died instantly, loop tried a couple times, was just a stalemate with kvg holding the right choke point.

We killed you, that's all that matters. ;)
Kills dont matter in a harry fight if you cant even push on it, defending a trap is much much easier than taking over a harry. Anyone can trap an exit to get some easy kills for a youtube video.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

when was loop's last harrower?
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

I unno i think they attempted a baracoon with 12 dudes last night and got wiped and logged off.
ortiz and The Silvertiger like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
We knew we weren't getting out alive in that first one. Not one but two different exits were fielded by Hz and loop who didn't even bother fighting each other in hythloth. We came back and fuckin raped everyone though. Was kinda cute. The objective was to kill everyone while playing bagpipes. No time for funerals.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Fucked up analogy but it gets to the point.
zulu2401 likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

zulu2401 wrote:
We knew we weren't getting out alive in that first one. Not one but two different exits were fielded by Hz and loop who didn't even bother fighting each other in hythloth. We came back and fuckin raped everyone though. Was kinda cute. The objective was to kill everyone while playing bagpipes. No time for funerals.
No, magical flute?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vitek- likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Maloskies wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Maloskies wrote: Whoever pushed would have died instantly, loop tried a couple times, was just a stalemate with kvg holding the right choke point.

We killed you, that's all that matters. ;)
Kills dont matter in a harry fight if you cant even push on it, defending a trap is much much easier than taking over a harry. Anyone can trap an exit to get some easy kills for a youtube video.
I agree. Shit talking rights would come from a push not a trap. Doesn't seem like anyone had the balls but us though. Not a single legit push in that first fight except from kvg. The second hythloth, Hz pushed like 4 times while bile was editing his video lol. Loop came in with a total of four people and got smashed by Hz.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Vitek- wrote:Desa it was basically Hz vs loop in a retarded choke fight while you guys PvMd a Harry down and logged the scrolls out. Loop has weird priorities I don't understand why bile led a push on the guild that wasn't getting scrolls. Grats on the Ari.

@candybars I didn't mean to trigger you I was just making sure we were on the same page
We most definetly didn't log the scrolls out. We pushed them out through loop. That shit was ran out by handdddddd
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

So asking a question means your triggered nowadays? it seem you was implying you could have done better so i simply asked you to explain.
Jerry McAwesome

Re: balance needed asap

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:What are you asking for? You want our best 5 against your best 5? I can think of about 15 right off the top that can smoke your team from our team. I really find it hard to believe you fought 5v9 and won in a sustained fight. You cant count those randoms you pick off during large field fights and call it a win. I participated in several fights against QA when they had about 10-11 nameless dipshits and 10+ loop/REQ helping. Having us way outnumbered we didn't just pick you off, you got completely wiped every single fight ending with us chasing the few remaining stragglers
They recalled in at gate and bum rushed some guys that was fucking around and dueling. Only a few of us was even in discord so people got picked off due to that. We regroup and got everyone in map/discord went back and wiped them twice, paith must of got a concussion during the 2nd n 3rd fight cause he seems to have some memory issues.
LoL. What? Go here: http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 17&t=14594 First post. Look at where the first two kills were... all the way down by the bridge. How does one bum rush at the gate and the first kill doesn't happen til the bridge? That makes zero sense. Also, you guys got wiped. And 1-2 of the 9 made it out. Get that head checked apparently that beating had a lasting impact.
zulu2401

Re: balance needed asap

Post by zulu2401 »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:What are you asking for? You want our best 5 against your best 5? I can think of about 15 right off the top that can smoke your team from our team. I really find it hard to believe you fought 5v9 and won in a sustained fight. You cant count those randoms you pick off during large field fights and call it a win. I participated in several fights against QA when they had about 10-11 nameless dipshits and 10+ loop/REQ helping. Having us way outnumbered we didn't just pick you off, you got completely wiped every single fight ending with us chasing the few remaining stragglers
They recalled in at gate and bum rushed some guys that was fucking around and dueling. Only a few of us was even in discord so people got picked off due to that. We regroup and got everyone in map/discord went back and wiped them twice, paith must of got a concussion during the 2nd n 3rd fight cause he seems to have some memory issues.
LoL. What? Go here: http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 17&t=14594 First post. Look at where the first two kills were... all the way down by the bridge. How does one bum rush at the gate and the first kill doesn't happen til the bridge? That makes zero sense. Also, you guys got wiped. And 1-2 of the 9 made it out. Get that head checked apparently that beating had a lasting impact.
So you guys are just so effective at wiping everyone its no competition PvP? Is that why we never see the great QA roaming around anymore? My head's been checked. The doctor needs therapy now.
'You guys' meaning you are referring to the ones that were there. I haven't been subject to QA defeat yet. Hence the middle finger I'm giving you. Come back and PvP and if you want some shit talking rights. Beat us and keep beating us. Don't glorify the freak of nature victory you have. Dont fuckin whine and bitch about numbers like you never zerged. I've been to pest and got the fuckin t-shirt. Bile came back with only 5 against 9 of us last time and he still managed a few kills. I've been on both sides of the zerg mentality. It sucks being outnumbered but never stopped me or anyone else who enjoys UO from trying. So what the fuck is QA's excuse?
Tempest likes this.