close to the rage

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: close to the rage

Post by The Silvertiger »

You guys lost already... He said 1v1 kills on a dexxer...

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:Why do people brag about archer kills? Dont get me wrong I play one as well, mainly because its fucking lulz retarded easy to kill people with an archer and not really worth bragging about.

You don't fight 1v1, never have and never will.

You don't know what "easy" is.

I'll tell you what easy is, easy is killing you in the middle of 15 of your other teammates.

Dream on that, Lard Ass.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Necrodog likes this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

What's easy is catching you out Logan. Bc you're in the middle of 15 of his teammates.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

atomic chicken wrote:What's easy is catching you out Logan. Bc you're in the middle of 15 of his teammates.
Typical logan over extended in the last fight I was online for and he ate my para blow as my guildmates flame roasted that lil racist ass.
atomic chicken likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

atomic chicken wrote:What's easy is catching you out Logan. Bc you're in the middle of 15 of his teammates.

I kill him, I'm happy.

Mission accomplished.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Typical logan over extended in the last fight I was online for and he ate my para blow as my guildmates flame roasted that lil racist ass.

1v1?
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Sure
The Silvertiger

Tempest wrote:1v1?
Bux in 5?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

1v1ing won't help you not get caught out. 1v1ing ok this server or on an archer doesn't show any kind of skill.

Also, I doubt you kill Vander as much as you claim.
Vander Nars likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

atomic chicken wrote:1v1ing won't help you not get caught out. 1v1ing ok this server or on an archer doesn't show any kind of skill.

Hes bragging about killing my spawner last weekend, most people in kvg knows that during fri/sat/sun(sometimes thurs) im at work on really laggy internet and I dont have a proper setup for pvp. My mouse sits on my cooler in the other seat about foot and half away from me, so to move my char I have to reach across my truck and use my mouse. Between the lag and reaching across my truck its not easy to pvp but i still log on my spawner to help with spawns and pvp when i can. Logan knows this as well and thats the only kills he has on me. I dont even remember the last time logan was able to succussfully gank me while on my home computer.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Maloskies wrote:Sure

Been there, done that.

Won.

Got the t-shirt. -Desallone.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

atomic chicken wrote:1v1ing won't help you not get caught out. 1v1ing ok this server or on an archer doesn't show any kind of skill.

You get caught out more than you care to admit Gomer Pyle.

Maybe all those jelly donuts is the cause of that big-belly sticking out.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:

Hes bragging about killing my spawner last weekend, most people in kvg knows that during fri/sat/sun(sometimes thurs) im at work on really laggy internet and I dont have a proper setup for pvp. My mouse sits on my cooler in the other seat about foot and half away from me, so to move my char I have to reach across my truck and use my mouse. Between the lag and reaching across my truck its not easy to pvp but i still log on my spawner to help with spawns and pvp when i can. Logan knows this as well and thats the only kills he has on me. I dont even remember the last time logan was able to succussfully gank me while on my home computer.
As much as you play, which is everyday - you shouldn't be making any excuses for not being fully prepared.

When people start playing that card, it really goes to show what kind of player they really are.

It's your problem for not having a "proper setup for pvp". Stop making it sound like other players are the problem for that excuse.

You let me know when you want to 1v1, we can go suit for suit if you are as good as you claim to be.

That gut makes for a nice-big target, which is easy to hit.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Tempest wrote:

You get caught out more than you care to admit Gomer Pyle.

Maybe all those jelly donuts is the cause of that big-belly sticking out.
Lol, you're a tool. I dont get caught out very often. It happens sometimes though. I forgot you're just "offensive minded" aka you suck at positioning.

Also, I'm glad you think you're such a brilliant archer when half that suit is malo's. You're just another script monkey pretending to be relevant.
The Silvertiger

Goes back to that 7v7 that Vander still claims was a 1v7. Lack of preparation.
Selling List & Vendor

Tempest likes this.