close to the rage

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Tempest

Re: close to the rage

Post by Tempest »

atomic chicken wrote:
Tempest wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:1v1ing won't help you not get caught out. 1v1ing ok this server or on an archer doesn't show any kind of skill.

Also, I doubt you kill Vander as much as you claim.

You get caught out more than you care to admit Gomer Pyle.

Maybe all those jelly donuts is the cause of that big-belly sticking out.
Lol, you're a tool. I dont get caught out very often. It happens sometimes though. I forgot you're just "offensive minded" aka you suck at positioning.

Also, I'm glad you think you're such a brilliant archer when half that suit is malo's. You're just another script monkey pretending to be relevant.

Demise-Osi casting sucks but you can't script on it.

I'll dirt you puremage on there as well.

Call me a script monkey all you want, I can show I don't need scripts to compete Gomer Pyle.

Now get your ass over that bar you fat-ass bum.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Silvertiger wrote:Goes back to that 7v7 that Vander still claims was a 1v7. Lack of preparation.

Candy Bars is bad bad player.

Spends 40+ hours a week on this game and still isn't "prepared".

Sad excuse for a human-being.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

atomic chicken wrote:
Tempest wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:1v1ing won't help you not get caught out. 1v1ing ok this server or on an archer doesn't show any kind of skill.

Also, I doubt you kill Vander as much as you claim.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
half that suit is malo's.
There is nothing on my suit that belongs to Malo, period.

Keep assuming shit without proof.

You're pathetic.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Skrillex wrote:pls, WHY TE FUCK WITH 100 POISONING A STUPID MAGE CAN USE MINI CURE, AND HEAL HIMSELF? WHY DEMISE? WHY? WITHOUT ENCHACE POTIONS, DONT CURE POT NEED, JUST, MINI CURE! come on.. thats fucking unfair..
Hey man i tend to agree with you. They did try to make it more viable with the addition of the other 2 poisons(which suck ass). Hopefully in the future they will make some of the adjustments you recommended. In the meantime, I woud suggest trying out beed weapons instead. The war axe is an amazing weapon.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Fixing crushing blow would also help dex. It doesnt work on runuo and it doesnt work on osi.

Stupid...
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Crushing blow shouldn't have a damage cap.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Tempest wrote:
Maloskies wrote:Sure

Been there, done that.

Won.

Got the t-shirt. -Desallone.
home slice. if youre gonna try and quote me...atleast fucking spell my name right. -.-
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The day logan had to join loop with all the foreigners he hates must of been a crushing blow!
ortiz and The Silvertiger like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

That post is a crushing blow!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Tempest wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:
Tempest wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're pathetic.
Nice ring kid. Nah you're a shit stain who steals shit.

Wait. You'll dirt me on demise osi casting? Last like 8 times you loss to me. And you've beaten me 0 times on pure mage. You been practicing with reefer? Or are you gonna get reefer or bile to play for you? I mean idk where this blind confidence came from. Thought you would've left it behind when I used to dirt you on a pure scribe mage vs your bleed dp mage lol. Man you say Vander is delusional lol. You may want to pick a different fight.

Still Coming with the fat jokes? That all you got on me lol? I guess with a low iq like yours I can't expect much. The Louisiana school system didn't do much to help your racist dumb ass. You're a script monkey who had to switch to archer to pretend he was relevant. Anyone can use an attack enemy macro and a healing script. You're not special and you're certainly not good at this game.
Last edited by atomic chicken on October 7th, 2017, 9:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

josh how dare you just assume logan is a thief, I mean I know he posted on the forums he was stealing malos 7/7/7/7 ecru but that dont matter!
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Yeah he's just a kid give him a break right? His brain hasn't fully developed.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Josh u dont understand tho, he is a Logandary pvp archer!
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

atomic chicken wrote:
Tempest wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:

You're pathetic.

Wait. You'll dirt me on demise osi casting? Last like 8 times you loss to me. And you've beaten me 0 times on pure mage. You been practicing with reefer? Or are you gonna get reefer or bile to play for you? I mean idk where this blind confidence came from. Thought you would've left it behind when I used to dirt you on a pure scribe mage vs your bleed dp mage lol. Man you say Vander is delusional lol. You may want to pick a different fight.

Still Coming with the fat jokes? That all you got on me lol? I guess with a low iq like yours I can't expect much. The Louisiana school system didn't do much to help your racist dumb ass. You're a script monkey who had to switch to archer to pretend he was relevant. Anyone can use an attack enemy macro and a healing script. You're not special and you're certainly not good at this game.

Lol.

Lol.

And... Another lol.

You just let me know when you want to duel, I've beaten you more than you've beaten me Debbie Cakes.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Tempest wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:
Tempest wrote:

You're pathetic.

Lol.

Lol.

And... Another lol.

You just let me know when you want to duel, I've beaten you more than you've beaten me Debbie Cakes.
LOLOL where'd you get that? You've beaten me 0 times when we pure mage'd. You used to complain "gosh darn man it's impossible to kill people with pure mage" then i proceeded to kill you. I've beaten you more times than you've beaten me while you had bleed/poison. I've never lost to you pure mage on demise osi casting. You must still be recovering from all the concussions I've given you. You don't even know how to count anymore :[