close to the rage

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: close to the rage

Post by The Silvertiger »

Be realistic, none of you know how to count.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden

Post by Arden »

Vander Nars wrote:a Legandary pvp archer!

Every archer is legendary didn’t you know ??
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Arden wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:a Legandary pvp archer!

Every archer is legendary didn’t you know ??
I know when the rng gods bestow their blessing upon me and allow me multi hits in a row I feel legendary but we all pale in comparison to the logandary 2 button champ logan!
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

The Silvertiger wrote:Be realistic, none of you know how to count.
Troo, you got me :/
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

atomic chicken wrote:
Tempest wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:
Nice ring kid. Nah you're a shit stain who steals shit.

Wait. You'll dirt me on demise osi casting? Last like 8 times you loss to me. And you've beaten me 0 times on pure mage. You been practicing with reefer? Or are you gonna get reefer or bile to play for you? I mean idk where this blind confidence came from. Thought you would've left it behind when I used to dirt you on a pure scribe mage vs your bleed dp mage lol. Man you say Vander is delusional lol. You may want to pick a different fight.

Still Coming with the fat jokes? That all you got on me lol? I guess with a low iq like yours I can't expect much. The Louisiana school system didn't do much to help your racist dumb ass. You're a script monkey who had to switch to archer to pretend he was relevant. Anyone can use an attack enemy macro and a healing script. You're not special and you're certainly not good at this game.

All that radiation from the microwave getting to your head?

Stop putting all that food in there Big Boy.

Lol.

Lol.

And... Another lol.

You just let me know when you want to duel, I've beaten you more than you've beaten me Debbie Cakes.
LOLOL where'd you get that? You've beaten me 0 times when we pure mage'd. You used to complain "gosh darn man it's impossible to kill people with pure mage" then i proceeded to kill you. I've beaten you more times than you've beaten me while you had bleed/poison. I've never lost to you pure mage on demise osi casting. You must still be recovering from all the concussions I've given you. You don't even know how to count anymore :[
Your delusions must be from all the radiation emitting from all the food you eat out of that microwave.

Just stop fatty.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Skrillex wrote:...why anyone plays warrior? Its super useless in this shard come on...
LOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLLOOLOOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOOL
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Tempest wrote:Your delusions must be from all the radiation emitting from all the food you eat out of that microwave.

Just stop fatty.
This comment is just plain stupid. The idea that food absorbs the heating wave, and then emits some dangerous radiation is a joke for the masses.

The closest food I can think of that was related to a real threat caused by the nuclear radiation were the edible mushrooms in Poland, after the nuclear disaster in Ukraine. Not longer a threat, since most of it decayed due a half-life of atoms, namely caesium-137. Once again the nature balances itself, burn the whole forest and let the ocean consume the gases to observe a new beginning of life. If it's not enough, pay your respect to lightning, then to the thunder, as we wouldn't be here without one of the main sources of consumable nitrogen by nature. You think its all chaotic, but trees invented the internet before humans, they cooperate with fungis, that work very deep underground and have a highly-complex network that warn trees, so they can prepare for disasters and pest.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

royal kapero2 wrote:
Tempest wrote:Your delusions must be from all the radiation emitting from all the food you eat out of that microwave.

Just stop fatty.
This comment is just plain stupid. The idea that food absorbs the heating wave, and then emits some dangerous radiation is a joke for the masses.

The closest food I can think of that was related to a real threat caused by the nuclear radiation were the edible mushrooms in Poland, after the nuclear disaster in Ukraine. Not longer a threat, since most of it decayed due a half-life of atoms, namely caesium-137. Once again the nature balances itself, burn the whole forest and let the ocean consume the gases to observe a new beginning of life. If it's not enough, pay your respect to lightning, then to the thunder, as we wouldn't be here without one of the main sources of consumable nitrogen by nature. You think its all chaotic, but trees invented the internet before humans, they cooperate with fungis, that work very deep underground and have a highly-complex network that warn trees, so they can prepare for disasters and pest.
I never knew you we're a Historian or a Scientist.

Well done sir.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.