Potato mechanics of Kid Ink + Josh cheese 3 members of the dominant loop/Req alliance.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Legacy

Re: Potato mechanics of Kid Ink + Josh cheese 3 members of the dominant loop/Req alliance.

Post by Legacy »

Hey. Got the videos from yesterday? We didn't record.
Lucifall
atomic chicken

Re: Potato mechanics of Kid Ink + Josh cheese 3 members of the dominant loop/Req alliance.

Post by atomic chicken »

Legacy wrote:Hey. Got the videos from yesterday? We didn't record.
I wasn't there for most of it and no i don't :[ I wish i did, i had a sick wall on bile and someone else.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

atomic chicken wrote:
1 killed by guards i think it doesnt count :)

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Shallan wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:
1 killed by guards i think it doesnt count :)
Mmm, her damage was there at the beginning. But even then if we discount her it's a 2v2. Just a video for funsies.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

LOL I love that you almost got Alvin by yourself pure mage. Good video
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Dude I fucked up on getting him :( I knew I was making a mistake when I kept lightning, I should've let him prot and cast then dump
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Here is the continuation of the fight from our perspective + a little extra :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkXVPda ... e=youtu.be

Secound part of the defence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1zL3LJ ... e=youtu.be

Last edited by Alvin on October 5th, 2017, 6:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Markkk and Vander Nars like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

It's kinda hard killing anyone without scripts atomic. Gotta get good buddy :D
Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Alvin wrote:Here is the continuation of the fight from our perspective + a little extra :

I knew them potato loving uncultured zerglings used some foul sorcery to edit their video, now we know the truth! Thank you Alvin for opening our eyes and showing us the light! You're the true defender of Sosaria!
Alvin likes this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Alvin wrote:Here is the continuation of the fight from our perspective + a little extra :

Secound part of the defence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1zL3LJ ... e=youtu.be

Love the 3v2 kill brag. Also got hit 3 times in a row by archer rng:(. Unfortunately I didn't record the 1v2 kill of you when I was fighting you and Alyssa in fire dungeon :(
I didn't cut anything out. That's when I had simply stopped recording. You best believe I'd would've included the hello kitty rk by the healer xD.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

atomic chicken wrote:
Love the 3v2 kill brag. Also got hit 3 times in a row by archer rng:(. Unfortunately I didn't record the 1v2 kill of you when I was fighting you and Alyssa in fire dungeon :(
I didn't cut anything out. That's when I had simply stopped recording. You best believe I'd would've included the hello kitty rk by the healer xD.
Dont worry about it, you are a preatty good mage. Maybe if you ask Jerry from [QA] he can teach you a thing or two, our team really improved after the alliance with QA, they are really cool, strong players and watching them play is like free pvp-lessons.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Tempest likes this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Alvin wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:
Dont worry about it, you are a preatty good mage. Maybe if you ask Jerry from [QA] he can teach you a thing or two, our team really improved after the alliance with QA, they are really cool, strong players and watching them play is like free pvp-lessons.
Paith won't teach me anything I don't already know. He's a really good mage though from what I hear.
Alvin likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

You're all forgetting 1-thing.

I'm the best.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.