Enhanced Map

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Enhanced Map

Post by Bama »

Alvin wrote:Anyone from staff could please post an answer?

And yes, it it preatty much just another map... similar to cartographer.
Alvin wrote:Still waiting for an answer.
Alvin wrote: Be patient, EoS responds and solves every case in due time.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
ortiz and Alvin like this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

The map isn't any better than cartog except you can switch which client it's following. I doubt it's even detectable server side. If you like it just use it and stop asking permission ffs lol

Sometimes i have a cup of black coffee while pvping. Should i ask if that is legal? it provides a slight advantage.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
isterico

Post by isterico »

Mr Straitions wrote:The map isn't any better than cartog except you can switch which client it's following. I doubt it's even detectable server side. If you like it just use it and stop asking permission ffs lol

Sometimes i have a cup of black coffee while pvping. Should i ask if that is legal? it provides a slight advantage.
i think that the fears are about shared target scripts, that risks to kill the gameplay.
But it gives obiuvsly a great boost to the game, it's a real pleasure use it. A must have for any alive guild.
:salt:
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Mr Straitions wrote:The map isn't any better than cartog except you can switch which client it's following. I doubt it's even detectable server side. If you like it just use it and stop asking permission ffs lol

Coffee isn't software. There are rules governing which third party software we use with UODemise.

There are not rules governing which food we eat while playing. If there were, coffee may be banned in preferences of the unhealthy alternative red bull. It gives you wings. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

i got confirmation from the GM's friend. turns out they agree, you need all the help you can get when it comes to pvp. Apparently larson was embarrassed that you even played his server. might wanna add a shot to that coffee
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Shut the fuck up desalonne. Little bitch
rikapapuza and Tempest like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

zulu2401 wrote:Shut the fuck up desalonne. Little bitch
Bitches get beat.

Better take off the belt and go to work Zulu
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Shut the fuck up tempest. Little bitch
rikapapuza likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

zulu2401 wrote:Shut the fuck up tempest. Little bitch
Bitches get beat.

Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Shut the fuck up Zulu2401. Little bitch
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Maloskies wrote:
Bitches get beat.

Bitches get fucked.

Better take off the dick and go to work Zulu .
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

zulu2401 wrote:
Maloskies wrote:
Bitches get beat.

Bitches get fucked.

Better take off the dick and go to work Zulu .

Better take out* the dick and go to work Zulu
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."