[EXLUSIVE] HZ BEHIND THE SCENES AUDIO/VIDEO AFTER LOSS

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: [EXLUSIVE] HZ BEHIND THE SCENES AUDIO/VIDEO AFTER LOSS

Post by The Silvertiger »

zulu2401 wrote:grape koolaid watermelon popsicles.
Giev!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I'm playing with a lot of people who don't understand me.

Yes, almost all of us are dexxers.

No we don't target the weakest, we kill who we can.

I'm doing the best I can with what I have, you can't ask for anything more than that.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Tempest wrote:
I'm doing the best I can with what I have, you can't ask for anything more than that.

I read something like this a few years ago .........

............. now I remember

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index ... st-3508766
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Bama wrote:
Tempest wrote:

I read something like this a few years ago .........

............. now I remember

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index ... st-3508766
I don't see the relevance, sorry lady.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Omg, bama! :lol:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Logan lets get one thing straight. You are a below average pvper in every aspect. You suck at 1 vs 1 dueling. You suck at 1 vs 1 field fighting. You suck at group field fighting. You suck at choke point fighting. You suck at just about every aspect of UO. You suck at UO forum pvp for christ sake. The one thing you are half decent at is trolling on the forums. Don't get this twisted with being good or bad at forum pvp. You suck at forum pvp, however some people truly believe that you actually believe half the shit you say on the forums. Thus that makes you a decent troll.

A good portion of your guild laughs at you and probably only back you because you are guilded to them and that is the correct thing to do. Most of your alliance members think you are retarded and delusional. Your view of winning a group fight is you not being one of the many people who died to 5 people in a 9 vs 5 because you ran after the rest of your team died. Now don't get me wrong if my team dies and I'm the last man alive I will run too. Here's the difference. If, almost all of my team dies in those circumstances I don't brag that I was the only person to survive. I don't try to claim it as a victory. I take it as a loss and move on and try to win the next fight. Maybe the reason you suck so bad is because you are always trying to defend losing the last fight you had and trying to turn it into a win in your head that you just will never become better at this game. You should probably look into that and possibly reflect on how bad of a player you are so one day you wont suck as bad.