[EXLUSIVE] HZ BEHIND THE SCENES AUDIO/VIDEO AFTER LOSS

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: [EXLUSIVE] HZ BEHIND THE SCENES AUDIO/VIDEO AFTER LOSS

Post by Bama »

Josh wrote:
Actually jelly filled donuts aren't a clever punchline,
Gotta get more creative.
I want to try

I heard he bent over to pick up something and his pants ripped.......................

....................Everyone saw his doughnuts
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:@josh

Like refusal to back up shit talk, sub-par at best trolling skills, complete delusion, and terrible interpersonal skills? I didn't even know he was fat until he admitted it. Probably wallows in depression too irl and is too much of a pussy to do anything about it. I just hope for his sake he doesn't mix up his Zoloft with his Pez dispenser.
Are you trying to fight me irl? ROFL we got a full blown keyboard warrior over here.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Haha and also his reading comprehension skills are pretty bad.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Obviously he's doing something right. You guys are quick to respond with them 10 page essays about how much you give a shit. #Evermakeloveinthewoods?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

im not sure why people think im depressed, I just wallow in my bed of mcdonalds cheeseburger wrapers and everything is all better.
ortiz and Josh like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I just eat McDonalds so I can let a robot take my order. $15 an hour ftw.
The Silvertiger and Josh like this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Idk he starts out cocky then pretends like he was trolling the entire time when he gets owned pretty common tactic I mean it's entertainment for me and good education for him so win win
fish, bass
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Bama wrote:
Josh wrote:
Actually jelly filled donuts aren't a clever punchline,
Gotta get more creative.
I want to try

I heard he bent over to pick up something and his pants ripped.......................

....................Everyone saw his doughnuts
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

hrs024 wrote:i noticed being around certain HZ members i get disconnected alot at fel brit gate right when i pop into gate. pretty coincidental
It couldn't possibly be the new hardware change, which people from Hz and other guilds have been saying has caused them to crash repeatedly. It must be Hz cheating with the help of MusclyGM again. You are truly the smartest person on Demise.
Vander Nars wrote:its cute that everytime someone gets called out for being bad at field/choke fighting they demand a duel as if that is a good indicator of anything other than holding down ma/fireball or if on osi casting cycling. You can be a great dueler and shit in the field just ask reefer.
This is actually a decent point. You can put Desalonne in with those types as well.
Josh wrote:Actually jelly filled donuts aren't a clever punchline, Logan says it all the time. You're just repeating what he says tbh :/
Gotta get more creative. Tbh try attackin something other than him being overweight it'd be much easier.
I must admit, it IS Logan who usually calls him fat. I think it's time to move past this joke, or else Vander will end up getting truly hurt by the purple potion master!
The Silvertiger and Josh like this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Vitek- wrote:Idk he starts out cocky then pretends like he was trolling the entire time when he gets owned pretty common tactic I mean it's entertainment for me and good education for him so win win
troll2.png
troll2.png (47.97 KiB) Viewed 2656 times
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

zulu2401 wrote:Obviously he's doing something right. You guys are quick to respond with them 10 page essays about how much you give a shit. #Evermakeloveinthewoods?
He's just too fun to hate. ;)
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:Idk he starts out cocky then pretends like he was trolling the entire time when he gets owned pretty common tactic I mean it's entertainment for me and good education for him so win win
Just cause im better than you dont mean im cocky.
Josh likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Arden wrote:
Loler wrote:Actually losing the spell for casting to fast is osi accurate, or at least was for this time period. Anyone who says otherwise has a problem remembering osi casting. I have said it feels a little over the top but i only overcast 2-3 out of 100 spells now. Its the first free server casting I've seen properly implement this when trying to emulate osi casting.
I think you misunderstand.

I know how losing spell works. My point is the fastcast is slow. Bc I was canceling at least half my stuff.
I am misunderstanding you. Please explain the problem with demises version of OSI casting. I've already listed a few of them myself, but it is the closest thing I've seen to osi. Including the first server I've seen that actually has the proper overcast system. When you cast a spell to fast after just casting a spell you will lose the 2nd spell.

Say you hold down your lightning key. You will see the cursor for the first lighting then you will start casting the second lightning and never see a cursor. This is actually how it is supposed to be on osi. Another example, if you hold down your wither key with 2/6 casting you will lose every second wither. You will lose mana and do damage for every odd number wither you do while holding down wither and not lose mana or do damage for every numbered even wither you do. You will however take the entire spell cast time of the wither on every even numbered wither or lighting.

So, I guess I am misunderstanding what is wrong with Demise's version of OSI casting. Please explain to me what you were referring to.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Here's what's wrong.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1507556436723.jpg
FB_IMG_1507556436723.jpg (11.34 KiB) Viewed 2613 times
Vander Nars likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Arden wrote:Let me get the past 12 years back since I played osi and practice dueling like you all have. And I’m sure I’ll beat most dewds on this server. On second thought... I don’t care. I haven’t dueled in years. I proved how good I was back then. I have nothing To prove now. And I’ll add crunch (vitek) was complete shit on real osi casting.

Goes without saying “osi” casting here is wrong. I just talked to reefer about the cancel spelll issues.so keep thinking crunch that your any good at this game even though you’ve been playing it for 15+ years.
Idk why you compare me to a top list on siege I was 15 playing my first MMO and I was in a vampire RP guild with GM armor on a non PBD dper do you even know what you're talking about? I barely knew how to play and we never even dueled anyways

And if you think over a decade of intermittent playtime doesn't make a difference you're out of your mind. I offered to duel you and now you "don't duel" so idk where your claims are coming from we never got to fight each other after I learned how to play the game
fish, bass