[EXLUSIVE] HZ BEHIND THE SCENES AUDIO/VIDEO AFTER LOSS

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Loler

Re: [EXLUSIVE] HZ BEHIND THE SCENES AUDIO/VIDEO AFTER LOSS

Post by Loler »

Actually losing the spell for casting to fast is osi accurate, or at least was for this time period. Anyone who says otherwise has a problem remembering osi casting. I have said it feels a little over the top but i only overcast 2-3 out of 100 spells now. Its the first free server casting I've seen properly implement this when trying to emulate osi casting.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Oh and viteks first pure mage osi duel on the server was vs me and i immediately said id rank him #2. Also siege is a whole different beast. No insurance with mods is kinda crazy. I would have been the guy who pvped in full gear killing all the scared people 1v 5 cause they refused to use real gear
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

SELLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SASSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Arden

Post by Arden »

Loler wrote:Actually losing the spell for casting to fast is osi accurate, or at least was for this time period. Anyone who says otherwise has a problem remembering osi casting. I have said it feels a little over the top but i only overcast 2-3 out of 100 spells now. Its the first free server casting I've seen properly implement this when trying to emulate osi casting.
I think you misunderstand.

I know how losing spell works. My point is the fastcast is slow. Bc I was canceling at least half my stuff.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Loler wrote:Oh and viteks first pure mage osi duel on the server was vs me and i immediately said id rank him #2. Also siege is a whole different beast. No insurance with mods is kinda crazy. I would have been the guy who pvped in full gear killing all the scared people 1v 5 cause they refused to use real gear
Siege duels were set up so gear was identical. Some of the best on all of osi dueled there when I did. Even bile played there along with cal, and the foo guys.

He must have devoted his life to being better bc on a real sever with real casting and identical suits. He was just another guy.

I’m glad through years of practice, on a small community sever, with inaccurate casting, and non balanced suits he has made a home.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

its cute that everytime someone gets called out for being bad at field/choke fighting they demand a duel as if that is a good indicator of anything other than holding down ma/fireball or if on osi casting cycling. You can be a great dueler and shit in the field just ask reefer.

Shit most of the demise duelers only play archers in the field rofl.
ortiz and Necrodog like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Vander lets get one thing straight. You are a below average pvper in every aspect. You suck at 1 vs 1 dueling. You suck at 1 vs 1 field fighting. You suck at group field fighting. You suck at choke point fighting. You suck at just about every aspect of UO. You suck at UO forum pvp for christ sake. The one thing you are half decent at is trolling on the forums. Don't get this twisted with being good or bad at forum pvp. You suck at forum pvp, however some people truly believe that you actually believe half the shit you say on the forums. Thus that makes you a decent troll.

A good portion of your guild laughs at you and probably only back you because you are guilded to them and that is the correct thing to do. Most of your alliance members think you are retarded and delusional. Your view of winning a group fight is you not being one of the many people who died to 5 people in a 9 vs 5 because you ran after the rest of your team died. Now don't get me wrong if my team dies and I'm the last man alive I will run too. Here's the difference. If, almost all of my team dies in those circumstances I don't brag that I was the only person to survive. I don't try to claim it as a victory. I take it as a loss and move on and try to win the next fight. Maybe the reason you suck so bad is because you are always trying to defend losing the last fight you had and trying to turn it into a win in your head that you just will never become better at this game. You should probably look into that and possibly reflect on how bad of a player you are so one day you wont suck as bad.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:Vander lets get one thing straight. You are a below average pvper in every aspect. You suck at 1 vs 1 dueling. You suck at 1 vs 1 field fighting. You suck at group field fighting. You suck at choke point fighting. You suck at just about every aspect of UO. You suck at UO forum pvp for christ sake. The one thing you are half decent at is trolling on the forums. Don't get this twisted with being good or bad at forum pvp. You suck at forum pvp, however some people truly believe that you actually believe half the shit you say on the forums. Thus that makes you a decent troll.

A good portion of your guild laughs at you and probably only back you because you are guilded to them and that is the correct thing to do. Most of your alliance members think you are retarded and delusional. Your view of winning a group fight is you not being one of the many people who died to 5 people in a 9 vs 5 because you ran after the rest of your team died. Now don't get me wrong if my team dies and I'm the last man alive I will run too. Here's the difference. If, almost all of my team dies in those circumstances I don't brag that I was the only person to survive. I don't try to claim it as a victory. I take it as a loss and move on and try to win the next fight. Maybe the reason you suck so bad is because you are always trying to defend losing the last fight you had and trying to turn it into a win in your head that you just will never become better at this game. You should probably look into that and possibly reflect on how bad of a player you are so one day you wont suck as bad.
Still better than 90% of Hz rofl
Attachments
IMG_1977.JPG
IMG_1977.JPG (64.9 KiB) Viewed 2254 times
ortiz and zulu2401 like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Still can't put together a coherent thought. Sucks to suck.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:Still can't put together a coherent thought. Sucks to suck.
You talking a whole lot about things that suck, maybe you want a lil nibble?
Loler

Post by Loler »

Not a single new thing. For someone who complains about people not being original you sure do use the same retorts over and over. Like I said, you suck at forum pvp. No wonder the gay quips and fat quips get to you so much. You literally have zero imagination. I'm sure I could go on hot forums right now and quote most of your comeback lines you've probably been using most of your life, and you probably posted most of the same ones here.

Including all the gay innuendo, delusional make believe imaginary fights, and your extraordinary dodge skills for even numbered fights.

For someone as good as you are, you sure are afraid of fighting just about any group in an even numbered fight. I know. I know. Fighting 1 vs 1, 5 vs 5, or 10 vs 10 show nothing about how good you are.

de·lu·sion·al
dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/Submit
adjective
characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
"hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"
based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.
"their delusional belief in the project's merits never wavers"
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:Not a single new thing. For someone who complains about people not being original you sure do use the same retorts over and over. Like I said, you suck at forum pvp. No wonder the gay quips and fat quips get to you so much. You literally have zero imagination. I'm sure I could go on hot forums right now and quote most of your comeback lines you've probably been using most of your life, and you probably posted most of the same ones here.

Including all the gay innuendo, delusional make believe imaginary fights, and your extraordinary dodge skills for even numbered fights.

For someone as good as you are, you sure are afraid of fighting just about any group in an even numbered fight. I know. I know. Fighting 1 vs 1, 5 vs 5, or 10 vs 10 show nothing about how good you are.

de·lu·sion·al
dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/Submit
adjective
characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
"hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"
based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.
"their delusional belief in the project's merits never wavers"

So you do wanna nibble?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Rofl loler low key ur homophobic as fuck cause u get triggered as hell at the idea you might want this dick considering the way u riding it all over this forum!
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

@josh

Like refusal to back up shit talk, sub-par at best trolling skills, complete delusion, and terrible interpersonal skills? I didn't even know he was fat until he admitted it. Probably wallows in depression too irl and is too much of a pussy to do anything about it. I just hope for his sake he doesn't mix up his Zoloft with his Pez dispenser.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vitek- wrote:@josh

Like refusal to back up shit talk, sub-par at best trolling skills, complete delusion, and terrible interpersonal skills? I didn't even know he was fat until he admitted it. Probably wallows in depression too irl and is too much of a pussy to do anything about it. I just hope for his sake he doesn't mix up his Zoloft with his Pez dispenser.
Nah dawg.