Crashing during PvP

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Tempest

Crashing during PvP

Post by Tempest »

Something must be done.

I crashed probably 40-50x within the last couple of days during fights at brit gate.

I'm really starting to get annoyed.

Many others are still having issues, i'm sure those people + myself will refuse to play as long as this shit continues to happen.

*PLEASE* post below if *YOU* are having the same issues as well, hopefully staff will see this thread.

My suggestion is:
Fix this shit.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Grifo and Drave like this.
Bad Religion

Re: Crashing during PvP

Post by Bad Religion »

Unfortunately, it seems the recent server move hasnt fixed the main issue we are having. Anytime theres more than a few people on screen, the lag gets really bad and eventually leads to freezing and having to relog. In one, 5-minute fight, I had to relog 10+ times and 2 of those logged back in dead. In the same fight, our group got 4+ kills on dced LOOP members.
Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Logan keeps over extending into para fields and getting roasted, thats not a dc its just his excuse for eating shit everytime he gets on my screen.
jackie moon2 likes this.
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

If people that over extend didn't wear such bright colors Vander might not notice them as much. Vander was spot on tonight wrecking people, probably the best field fighter since Balin.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:Logan keeps over extending into para fields and getting roasted, thats not a dc its just his excuse for eating shit everytime he gets on my screen.

Get off my thread you triple-chinned illiterate imbecile of a buffoon.

Stay on topic Michelin Man.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Rakka likes this.
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

I am always crashing too, like 2-3 times per fight
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:Logan keeps over extending into para fields and getting roasted, thats not a dc its just his excuse for eating shit everytime he gets on my screen.

Here is an instructional pic on how to fix your "crashing" issue.
Drave

Post by Drave »

I have started to spike at 700 ping every 15-20 seconds, making PvP unplayable. The issue is not my end either since I can play other shards without issue that are around the same location as Demise.

Regards,

G
Necromage PvP - Original G
Tank Macer - MC Hammer
Necroweaver tamer - Magical Bear
Crafter - Gretna Redwill

Contact me for any business enquiries.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Crashing? Use ntcore 4gb.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Bama likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Here is an instructional pic on how to fix your "crashing" issue.
Lol look at tank down there with all his friends
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

What people mean by crashing is they lose connection, lock up, everything stops. Eventually it actually crashes the client, but that's due to it being unable to communicate with the host.
Lucifall
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Yea I crashed about 5-6 times last night it was brutal. I've never had connection problems till lately
Tempest and Bad Religion like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

I like all the loop mini heal spam vs my g-heal lol
zulu2401 likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Today was terrible, other people are complaining about it too. I've tried 20 different things. Other than switching computers or moving I'm not sure what else to do.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Bad Religion wrote:Today was terrible, other people are complaining about it too. I've tried 20 different things. Other than switching computers or moving I'm not sure what else to do.

Do like me and give up.

Hope for the best, pray for the worst.

Shit rolls down-hill.