O...m....g....

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

O...m....g....

Post by zulu2401 »

I am convinced that the citizens of demise will never learn their place. Every single guild that attempts a raid or otherwise PvP maneuvers completely insult us and waste our time by bring less than double numbers to fight. Sorry Es/chn. Sorry REQ/loop. Sorry Hz. Categorised you have become irrelevant in this war of super powers.
Nothing but sad jokes and incompetent players tempt me to game elsewhere. You folks don't even pose a proper challenge without zerging. It has become quite boring. REQ/loop just zerg or die within the first 2-5 mins of PvP initiation.They also spend 3 hours in the guard zone attempting to guard wack when they got you outnumbered. Today really showed us how shitty they are.
ES/Chn are so sporadic and unorganized with way too many archers and not enough mages I fight them in my sleep. So easy to divide and conquer them. You guys need a leader and some fuckin mages. TOO EASY GUYS step up your fuckin game. Even 2v8 I was able to kill over half of your team and still never died haha.
Lastly, the old as fuck and most irrelevant, Hz! TA-DA! Known for never attacking anyone but KVG/NWO during fields fights because they're pride has been severely damaged from the beating we give them. What a waste of talent you guys are. You have terrible leadership and towering egos that make it impossible for you to be a decent field fighter. 8 of you spamming mini heals when your team mate takes a magic arrow. 2-3 guys do nothing but cast essence of wind and then you still run for 45 fuckin minutes while you got us outnumbered? Woohoo GG. You guys are the same as you always have been and proceed to get worse as time passes. Find any bug and exploit the fuck out of it. Grief the felucca population, troll event like the pink harry. Make it seem like you're a professional organized guild and demand applications but you guild any piece of shit that get on their knees and open their mouth. Hz have lost all respect of demise population and trust me when I say it's not because you're good at PvP. The negative impact Hz has had on demise still lingers. Biggest rule breaking guild in the history of demise and yet to be punished for any of it. I know you guys hate KVG/Nwo but it's because we are better than you. Don't feel bad though. With some teamwork and proper planning you could almost be as good. You need a few more chiv mages. I guess 45 mins of defense and killing two guys that had client crash make you feel big and strong lol. It's so fuckin shitty chasing you ignorant fucks everyday. Get organized and put up a better fight for fucks sake.

Have a nice day pussies
Made In Quebec

Re: O...m....g....

Post by Made In Quebec »

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

And then there's MIQ...somewhere in trammel, nobody cares :(
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

zulu2401 wrote:And then there's MIQ...somewhere in trammel, nobody cares :(
Just trying to help ya out man,

You have more chance of getting your text read, if you use some sentence & paragraph structure.

'Tis all I was sayin' ;)
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

You know that you care about MIQ and Bama...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

coveiro likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

zulu2401 wrote:zerging

:lol:
Lucifall
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

21 players....to loops 9 and hzs 10+....sounds pretty even considering your alliance ;) this is also not counting a single member of your REQ alliance, which typically field 8+, your argument here doesn't make any sense.....so for 1 fight in 2 weeks, loop has less numbers....and somehow were the zerg. logic op.
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

? we didnt allie haha
Tempest likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

We had 14+ 1 stealther. Never in that whole fight did we have 21. Desa is trolling you. We fought off two guilds and got both houses. Good show.
Also, both guilds chasing us not fighting each other is close enough to alliance. You're still bad :/
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Looks like Hz scripting target share again cuz they can't compete as well.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

nah zulu is lying....we had 28...+ 6 stealthers...
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Dont forget chinese there as well
thehound

Post by thehound »

Zulu are fat and virgirn ?
Rakka likes this.
thehound

Post by thehound »

Zulu
You've been bullied at school and you need to be better in the virtual world ?