Another fight video me 1v6+ es/chinese

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bad Religion

Another fight video me 1v6+ es/chinese

Post by Bad Religion »

Cyclops shows up at the end but you can guess what happens...

https://youtu.be/1HwxyYJNS3o
Will-twins and DG like this.
zulu2401

Re: Another fight video me 1v6+ es/chinese

Post by zulu2401 »

Oh Jesus. Are you referring to the 2v8 we just had and walked away with 6 scrolls and 20 kills?
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

zulu2401 wrote:Oh Jesus. Are you referring to the 2v8 we just had and walked away with 6 scrolls and 20 kills?
No one cares about ur topic so u are stealing some one else?

Lame.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

He isn't stealing it, he's in the same guild and referring to the same group.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

It's true. We both took turns fighting Chn/es 1v6 and they still died lol.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Josh wrote:He isn't stealing it, he's in the same guild and referring to the same group.
Some one need attention then ? 2 topics about the same thing ? :coffee:

The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I'm glad Alvin chimed in. Seeing him on a tact mage and running like a scared bitch from my scribe mage was hilarious. Alvin you are a very cowardly gamer. You didn't even attempt to fight back. So shut the fuck up k thanks.
thewhitezone likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Shallan wrote:
Josh wrote:He isn't stealing it, he's in the same guild and referring to the same group.
We just want to make sure that you realize how terrible of gamers you are.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

zulu2401 wrote:
Shallan wrote:
We just want to make sure that you realize how terrible of gamers you are.
Wasnt there :)

ah i will edit ''moron'' to not feed to much.

Alvin likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

zulu2401 wrote:Oh Jesus. Are you referring to the 2v8 we just had and walked away with 6 scrolls and 20 kills?
The only successful 2vs8 in the recent history of UODemise happened when QA was active.... and two QA's emissaries took over a coon from the nWo/KvG alliance. Its funny how you live your delusions.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Tempest and thewhitezone like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Alvin wrote:
The only successful 2vs8 in the recent history of UODemise happened when QA was active.... and two QA's emissaries took over a coon from the nWo/KvG alliance. Its funny how you live your delusions.
That's hilarious considering we ran them off before their "28" days were up.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Alvin wrote:
when and vs who? Chadtobad and I have killed loop 2v8. Chatobad has killed ES 1v4. Me and Zulu killed a lot of ES 2v8 like 3 days ago.
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Last night was actually 2v9 and CHN/ES lost mephitis to Epicurus and myself hehehehe
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Oh and don't forget Malo and I stealing wiping and killing Hzs rikky from MB and his gang 2v8 a few months ago. No one can do that shit to us LOL. You either bring double numbers or you fuckin die trying. Sometimes both :D
We all know Alvin cant kill anyone without 44 people so he's the last goddamn person I expect a comment from. Shut the fuck up about QA bud. They suck. Almost as bad as you.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Josh wrote:
Alvin wrote:
when and vs who? Chadtobad and I have killed loop 2v8. Chatobad has killed ES 1v4. Me and Zulu killed a lot of ES 2v8 like 3 days ago.
Videos don't lie ;)