I now understand.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Loler

I now understand.

Post by Loler »

PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Drave likes this.
Vander Nars

Re: I now understand.

Post by Vander Nars »

Whats funny is this also explains your behavior, after calling me a below average pvper, you avoided responding to any of the topics that involved video footage of me displaying a greater ability in pvp than most of your guild. A matter of fact is you can't even decide if im a decent troll for making people believe that I seriously believe the shit I say or Im delusional for believing the shit I say, as you have accused me of both. Its a very insightful video, its just a shame you wont ever realize you display the same behavior in the video that you think everyone else does.
Alvin likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Nah you still suck, but I have been saying Josh is one of your best players and it shows in the vids.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:Nah you still suck, but I have been saying Josh is one of your best players and it shows in the vids.
Im kinda glad to hear that, you keep underestimating me and ill keep putting ur guildmates in the dirt.
ortiz likes this.