Fuck you loop/req

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Fuck you loop/req

Post by zulu2401 »

Guard hugging little bitches. Got triple fuckin numbers and you wanna be cowardly hiding in guards all fuckin night? Uninstall UO permanently please. Stop wasting our goddamn time. Don't even come to fel on a blue you are a waste of bandwidth.

Guardia abrazando pequeñas perras. ¿Tienes números triples de puta y quieres estar cobardemente escondiéndote en guardias toda la noche maldita? Desinstalar UO permanentemente por favor. Deja de malgastar nuestro maldito tiempo. Ni siquiera vengas a fel en un azul que eres una pérdida de ancho de banda. PUTAS. Muerte a LOOP. ALLAHUA AKBAR!!!

JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ MUY MAL PVPER
Grifo

Re: Fuck you loop/req

Post by Grifo »

Lol
Alvin likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

On the real, sitting in guards is lame af. Grow some balls and log in on your red ya nerds.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

my favorite part is that they do it when they have 2-3x the numbers....like i get it if its just 1 -2 of you. but like 2-3x the numbers....thats just fucking embarrassing.
Alvin likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

#callmoreblues?
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

Maybe i should record every time i go alone to brit moongate and im getting attacked by 10 chinesse/ 4 hz always fielding me or 5 kvg making explo/flame on me? Come on dude, dont make me laugh xd
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Alvin likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Thanks for making another topic about my alliance, I am flattered...

...I expect many more to be made as you will keep dieing to our blues at the gate.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Josh

Post by Josh »

I mean one of those videos i've posted recently was a 2v6+ vs blues. So that's awk lol. I mean i die sometimes sure, but my k/d is pretty high in the loop-related pvp.

I mean, skrillex you can record that but i fight the CHN kids 1v10 all the time. I die ofc, bc it's 10 archers basically so it's eventually going to happen but we have fun. I get ganked by loop and hz too. I still don't play a blue character because I can get bait people. Shit the other day i fought some loop 1v3 and killed 2 of them and the third ran off :[ Unfortunately, I didn't get the kill on alvin in a 1v2 where him and alyssa were attacking me in fire. :/ Ganks don't mean you can't win :D I win without scripts, so it shouldn't be hard for any of you script monkeys. Point being, you don't have to be a bluebie when you get ganked.
Last edited by Josh on October 15th, 2017, 1:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Alvin wrote:Thanks for making another topic about my alliance, I am flattered...

...I expect many more to be made as you will keep dieing to our blues at the gate.
i hear youre losing an alliance....apparently the people that ACTUALLY pvp arnt to fond of the lets all be on blues tactic youre trying to use. hope you got enough dudes for htown when youre losing dudes on the daily.
zulu2401 likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Dude Desa, just bc they've lost 5 dudes to hz, and have multiples asking us to join our alliance doesn't mean they're losing their alliance!!! Wait...
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

bruh im sure the 10 of them that are left sitting on blues in guardzone will be happy to buy my halloweentown items for 600kk a pop =D im excited to become rich.
zulu2401 likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

desalonne wrote:bruh im sure the 10 of them that are left sitting on blues in guardzone will be happy to buy my halloweentown items for 600kk a pop =D im excited to become rich.
wait so you're telling me meteor swarm spamming and being blues in guardzone isnt the epitome of fun in UO pvp?!?!?!?!? WHAT?
zulu2401 likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Bro, i love many guys in loop, really, i have good friends in loop, but actually leadership send loop to trash. Blues in gz is ridiculous.
thewhitezone likes this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

that moment grifo and i agree on something. gg i have nothing left to say here.
zulu2401 likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

logan's new home is falling apart rofl
ortiz likes this.