Fuck you loop/req

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: Fuck you loop/req

Post by zulu2401 »

Arden wrote:
Josh wrote:I was told to script by multiple people in KvG. Still don't. Same logic applies to the blue thing. We also never had double numbers and were all blues. Loop has.
Use scripts figgit. You gotta be like me, some scripts but not 100%. l2play
Figgit LOL
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Zulito has a secret. This coward used to consume blue-balls, then how big noob he was that he used a red-ball. 5 murders for 5 dollars, really good deal, a story of yours, from Guardlito to figgit.
Alvin likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

zulu2401 wrote:MB made necro mages. You're just a dipshit with a learning disability
You don't tell the truth, where were you when I logged in for a random skirmish, didn't you die 1 vs 10 , one archer vs 10 kvgs, and 10 loops fielding. The two teams were pathetic, therefore both of them suffered from one support archer. Worthless and embarassing, can you merge into one alliance please. That was easy, to the bitches talking shit, who the **** are you, cause I am retired but when I played I would wreck you one hundred percent.
Here it is, all ten kvg kids, and no loop around and he still dies to a crossbow 2.5 s LOL fucking clueless, if bad players cant win with uosteam what else do they need.
https://youtu.be/85qnVvaUShU?t=5m32s
Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I wonder if kapero hears voices in his head, he seems like the kinda guy to invite u over for dinner and than murder/cook you because the voices told him to.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Kapero I will shit on you any day of the week lol. Just because you pick random low health players to target in a large guild fight doesn't mean shit. I do it every fuckin day and get way more kills than AND I DO IT WITHOUT MORTAL AND A BANDAGE SCRIPT HAHA. Who's the pussy? Everyone knows your kills are rarely contributed to anything less than under geared players because you're nothing more than a support character. Play a mage and then you can talk a little trash or just run around all day with your bandage script. Even before uosteam you were using easyuo fuck face. I know because I correct the damn script for you so you could auto bandage and pot.
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Last edited by Otim O'Connel on October 21st, 2017, 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA I'm done.
thehound

Post by thehound »

Fat nars
mystical llama herder nars
Ugly nars
loser nars
Rakka likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

No nipple having ass bitch nars
thehound

Post by thehound »

Look at the mystical llama herder face of loser nars
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I think its cute u want my attention so bad, you gonna write me a love letter next?
Loler

Post by Loler »

And I quote, "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you."
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vander did go to the gym today. Not the actual gym but the cashier at McDonald's name was jim so..... Same thing
Vander Nars likes this.
capalbo

Post by capalbo »

Grifo wrote:Bro, i love many guys in loop, really, i have good friends in loop, but actually leadership send loop to trash. Blues in gz is ridiculous.
vc quer lamber meu saco peludo agora ou daqui a pouco? :D