pvp crap talk

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Josh

Re: pvp crap talk

Post by Josh »

Vitek- wrote:I think it was pretty obvious that "caring" was a direct implication that necro doesn't give a shit about even going to H-town gaunt, period, unless it drops something good. Anything to stroke that weird ego I s'pose.
Except the part where he says "If they add Garb, on the other hand..." implying there would be some kind of added effort or something different would happen. I'm just informing yall it wouldn't be different.

Weird ego? I don't get this whole "you have an ego" argument people make lol. You've shit talked, I've shit talked, Necro has shit talked, everyone here shit talks and has some sort of ego, and shit talking is all fun in games. Also, idk how it's a weird ego, seems pretty common, you played OSI, you should understand the ego is just a part of the game.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Josh wrote:Idk where Alvin got this idea that req/Loop isn’t cowardly? Like we had something like 3-5 dudes and you called like 10-13+ dudes consisting of Loop/req/sas lol. Then you left the pvp area after we came back. When we have control over it with 10+ dudes we don’t leave. We stay, fight and kill everyone. The only times we’ve been pushed out that I’ve been a part of is when we have 3-4 dudes and we get attacked by 8 dudes (and that has only been ChN I think, but we’ve pushed out 10+ of them with 4 dudes, just last night lol). Also, Alvin idk if you remember it but when Loop and hz had 10+ each and kvg/nwo came in and wiped both of them at the same time with 6 dudes, neither of y’all came back lol.
Loop/req/sas and hz nubs are as you say “cowards” but hey I guess y’all are just afraid to lose money.[...]
I remember... Good fights.

We had considerable victories over Hz thou.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Josh

Post by Josh »

Alvin wrote:
Josh wrote:Idk where Alvin got this idea that req/Loop isn’t cowardly? Like we had something like 3-5 dudes and you called like 10-13+ dudes consisting of Loop/req/sas lol. Then you left the pvp area after we came back. When we have control over it with 10+ dudes we don’t leave. We stay, fight and kill everyone. The only times we’ve been pushed out that I’ve been a part of is when we have 3-4 dudes and we get attacked by 8 dudes (and that has only been ChN I think, but we’ve pushed out 10+ of them with 4 dudes, just last night lol). Also, Alvin idk if you remember it but when Loop and hz had 10+ each and kvg/nwo came in and wiped both of them at the same time with 6 dudes, neither of y’all came back lol.
Loop/req/sas and hz nubs are as you say “cowards” but hey I guess y’all are just afraid to lose money.[...]
I remember... Good fights.

We had considerable victories over Hz thou.
Yeah i enjoyed the fights, and awesome that yall killed hz
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:I think it was pretty obvious that "caring" was a direct implication that necro doesn't give a shit about even going to H-town gaunt, period, unless it drops something good. Anything to stroke that weird ego I s'pose.
None of Hz cares to step foot back in H-town gaunt after getting destroyed with their open shard alliance.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »