pvp crap talk

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: Halloween town drops so far

Post by The Silvertiger »

Hey, maybe they will drop it in fel area during the last week. ;)
:salt:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

lol the drops in pvp area are so bad that Hz literally just got up and left...
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
Legacy likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Staff win. They ran two zergs off the server...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

lol
Attachments
gravedigger.jpg
gravedigger.jpg (339.87 KiB) Viewed 2606 times
Lucifall
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Who's that hottie out front?! :lol:
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

So is it against the rules to post you're disappoint with an event? I was told about all this awesome pvp that happen during 2016 over trinkets and this year we get garlic..... None of the other guilds are even willing to raid or fight us for the boss when when we are 2-manning it cause they rather sit at gravedigger afk for 8 hours.
Alvin likes this.
Kayak

Post by Kayak »

Yea, I've been excited for this event. Now i'm sitting here waiting for a PVM boss to spawn. Its like waiting for an idoc. SO BORING!!!!
Discord - Kayak#4467
koziar and Vander Nars like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

and everyone that is not waiting, is getting all the other bosses, so make a choice innit.

i got skull rug from Grave Digger :)
it's massive lol
Alvin and alllex like this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Legacy wrote:6 hours running the gauntlet... not a single drop. lol.
17 hours w a full lluck suit
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

you guys realize this event lasts 2 weeks right and staff are known to switch where items can be obtained stop complaining and be happy they gave u a event
LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

wood stool from slimey down in the sewers
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Vander Nars wrote:None of the other guilds are even willing to raid or fight us for the boss when when we are 2-manning it cause they rather sit at gravedigger afk for 8 hours.

Water takes the path of least resistance..........just like the majority of the Demise player base

Having said that remember the event has just begun

Welcome to do Demise
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Bama wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:None of the other guilds are even willing to raid or fight us for the boss when when we are 2-manning it cause they rather sit at gravedigger afk for 8 hours.

Water takes the path of least resistance..........just like the majority of the Demise player base

Welcome to do Demise
I understand that for trammies, but im talking about "pvp" guilds, this suppose to be the type of people who would raid u just to take from you because they can. I guess this is an issue with the attitude of the other guilds(quitters) but i was really looking forward to something lighting a fire under them abd creating tons of pvp for 2 weeks.
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

Vander Nars wrote: i was really looking forward to something lighting a fire under them abd creating tons of pvp for 2 weeks.

And there's the most important point...
Players are looking for big rewards over a short period... You want "tons of pvp" over a period of "2 weeks," but then what? Nobody pvps until Xmas town pvp area? And then what would be the reward for pvping? When's the next event for pvpers? What's the next incentive?
Look at it from the gms side... They're trying to add new content, not only new items, but an entire new area and bosses.... While trying to fix disconnect problems for your precious pvp. They do what they can to keep MORE people playing LONGER than your 2 weeks of tons of pvp.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Vander Nars wrote:
Bama wrote:

Welcome to do Demise
I understand that for trammies, but im talking about "pvp" guilds, this suppose to be the type of people who would raid u just to take from you because they can. I guess this is an issue with the attitude of the other guilds(quitters) but i was really looking forward to something lighting a fire under them abd creating tons of pvp for 2 weeks.
There was PvP happening earlier right?
Didn’t your guild mate say something about banking 450K in insurance?
Once it was discovered that the trinket does not drop in that area...........( for now? )

..... water ...... resistance .....Demise

When/If this coveted item drops in the PvP area of the event fighting for it will resume

But until that happens ..............

...... water ....... resistance........Demise
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈