pvp crap talk

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Calvin

Re: Halloween town drops so far

Post by Calvin »

i think you guys need to re-read the title of this topic ;)
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

zzillizz wrote: And there's the most important point...
Players are looking for big rewards over a short period... You want "tons of pvp" over a period of "2 weeks," but then what? Nobody pvps until Xmas town pvp area? And then what would be the reward for pvping? When's the next event for pvpers? What's the next incentive?
Look at it from the gms side... They're trying to add new content, not only new items, but an entire new area and bosses.... While trying to fix disconnect problems for your precious pvp. They do what they can to keep MORE people playing LONGER than your 2 weeks of tons of pvp.
People still PvM and PvP outside of events. However, those *are* **events**. They are supposed to be something that has an added shine to it and be fun and rewarding for everyone. The PvP area is massive fun but there are much better drops in the PvM area overall from what the four major pvp alliances could get in the Wrraith Priest gauntlet.

Now, since there's no transparency about what drops, the only boss we could confirm so far to drop the most coveted item in the game right now is Grave Digger, which means that people will obviously flock there instead of venturing around and trying to slay whatever boss there is out there, specially given how easy it is to just sit there for six hours with a macro warning when it pops.
Lucifall
Bama likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

zzillizz wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: i was really looking forward to something lighting a fire under them abd creating tons of pvp for 2 weeks.

And there's the most important point...
Players are looking for big rewards over a short period... You want "tons of pvp" over a period of "2 weeks," but then what? Nobody pvps until Xmas town pvp area? And then what would be the reward for pvping? When's the next event for pvpers? What's the next incentive?
Look at it from the gms side... They're trying to add new content, not only new items, but an entire new area and bosses.... While trying to fix disconnect problems for your precious pvp. They do what they can to keep MORE people playing LONGER than your 2 weeks of tons of pvp.
You typed this like I had somehow impied I was quiting demise after h-town, at the end of 2 weeks we will go back to fighting over spawns and brit gate. I just wanted to enjoy the pvp content the devs had worked so hard on but without the trinket on the loot list the other guilds wont come fight us.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Vander Nars wrote: You typed this like I had somehow impied I was quiting demise after h-town, at the end of 2 weeks we will go back to fighting over spawns and brit gate. I just wanted to enjoy the pvp content the devs had worked so hard on but without the trinket on the loot list the other guilds wont come fight us.
We have fights over the pvp area daily.

Its just your luck that in your time zone the other active group - Hzs - are just a bunch of cowards and they wont stand up and fight you guys.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

Calvin wrote:i think you guys need to re-read the title of this topic ;)
Sorry let's see...
Britamortis- dolphin rug, Davies locker, gold copper silver and bronze ingots (single and multiple stacks)
Noxious cloud- harpsichord, plain wooden shelf
Heap- gold ingots, anhk pendant
Asylum or courtyard ransoms- ancient stone planter
Gravedigger- skull rug, trinkets
Arden

Post by Arden »

Alvin wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: You typed this like I had somehow impied I was quiting demise after h-town, at the end of 2 weeks we will go back to fighting over spawns and brit gate. I just wanted to enjoy the pvp content the devs had worked so hard on but without the trinket on the loot list the other guilds wont come fight us.
We have fights over the pvp area daily.

Its just your luck that in your time zone the other active group - Hzs - are just a bunch of cowards and they wont stand up and fight you guys.
honestly the chinese have been the only people that have put up any sort of fight.

hz, loop, req been kinda disappointing.

funny i remember hz talking a lot of shit before this....so much for that huh?

let me guess "no rewards we dont care" ... more like "got destroyed, gave up"
Josh, Maloskies and Alvin like this.
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

I'm glad this thread has become the pvp crap talk thread
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

april0395 wrote:I got a metal table from heap and a ghoul statuette from the champ spawn.
How dare you hijack this PvP thread with trammy nonsense? It's not like PvPers hijack your threads!
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Arden wrote:"no rewards we dont care" ... more like "got destroyed, gave up"
Yup no rewards don't care. Admittedly, we had a few bad fights.

If they add Garb, on the other hand...
Arden likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:
Arden wrote:"no rewards we dont care" ... more like "got destroyed, gave up"
Yup no rewards don't care. Admittedly, we had a few bad fights.

If they add Garb, on the other hand...
It just be more of the same for hz
Arden

Re: pvp crap talk

Post by Arden »

I got a Ossian(sp?) Grimore

I honestly dont know what it came off of? I didnt see it in my pack it fell on my actual necro book, but i think its from the pvp spawn or Hyde
Loler

Post by Loler »

Its from pumpkin lord
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Idk where Alvin got this idea that req/Loop aren't cowardly? Like we had something like 3-5 dudes and you called like 10-13+ dudes consisting of Loop/req/sas lol. Then you left the pvp area after we came back. When we have control over it with 10+ dudes we don’t leave. We stay, fight and kill everyone. The only times we’ve been pushed out that I’ve been a part of is when we have 3-4 dudes and we get attacked by 8 dudes (and that has only been ChN I think, but we’ve pushed out 10+ of them with 4 dudes, just last night lol). Also, Alvin idk if you remember it but when Loop and hz had 10+ each and kvg/nwo came in and wiped both of them at the same time with 6 dudes, neither of y’all came back lol.
Loop/req/sas and hz nubs are as you say “cowards” but hey I guess y’all are just afraid to lose money.

And necrodog acting like it’ll be different if there’s a garb as a drop? Didn’t know there was an intensity level that could be set on your scripts. Are you going to hold your xheal button down slightly harder?
Last edited by Josh on October 25th, 2017, 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Also as addressing the “pvp events making people come and then what comment,” we will always pvp, but h-town and Xmas are two events that have awesome opportunities to produce larger scale pvp than normal-hours pvp, which is extremely fun, but there has to be more of an incentive to do it. Or atleast less of a disincentive to do it. I love pvping but I’m not going to pvp and lose out on the opportunity for a 100m+ item that I can only get once a year that seems to drop more often than the 2 items that have dropped on the pvp area. In the 3 days we spammed the pvp event boss we got 4x items worth something in the whole alliance and then in the 3x days we’ve done grave digger we’ve got atleast 10 trinkets within the alliance. So its economically smarter to just wait for gravedigger based on how it’s worked out for us. If gravedigger gave a 40m item and we would probably do the pvp event, however there isn’t just little incentive there is a HUGE disincentive to waste our time on the pvp event and risk missing the gravedigger. (Yes you can multi client illegally and I’m sure some of req/Loop or hz or chn are/have been doing this but that’s breaking the rules and you shouldn’t set up an event based around breaking the rules, which isn’t the intent of the staff).

I appreciate the event for sure, but there was a hype around pvp and that was going to be extremely fun, however there’s just no amazing reason to do the pvp boss other than wanting pvp (which is only about a 2hr window bc you don’t want to miss gravedigger).

Hopefully, the staff will modify something this weekend and give us some kind of incentive for the pvp side, because my entire alliance was looking forward to 2 weeks of pvp with a crazy amount of people.
Maloskies and Vitek- like this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

I think it was pretty obvious that "caring" was a direct implication that necro doesn't give a shit about even going to H-town gaunt, period, unless it drops something good. Anything to stroke that weird ego I s'pose.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass