Nice fight on shame yesterday, but ...

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
capalbo

Re: Nice fight on shame yesterday, but ...

Post by capalbo »

Vander Nars wrote:
capalbo wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Maybe its just me but I count 10 loop vs 4 nwo in that picture, you talking alot of shit for someone who's guild get dirt nap on the regular. Since when did these potatoes get so uppity?
i dont know you, but i was there and if u were too, u know it was just those 9 loops against a lot of kvg/nwo.. i dont have to prove u anything, but if u were there, stop YOU talking shit. If you werent, stop talking shit anyway :)
If you dont have to prove anything than shut the fuck up and dont reply, otherwise provide a video or screen shot where its not 10 loop/req fight 4 nwo.
it´s bedtime for you bro, leave the ones with more than 1 neuron talk...
Last edited by capalbo on October 31st, 2017, 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bongos

Post by Bongos »

ZzzZZzzZzZZzz ....
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

thehound wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Tagima wrote:Because we kill him afk while other char was fighting.
We have video too, and it will be up.

No need to make excuses. You do not have to punish anyone. I just want to show the game that some players do unnecessarily. He is not the only one. And then many criticize loop / req members here on the forum.
So you havent ever dc before during a fight? Solid evidence you've gather there buddy.
Dont care,
We have DC too, and we dont use multclient, btw he is making walls, with DC , dammmmmmmmmmmmm ...............

Loser, Fat, mystical llama herder
Neither does Havoc.

trash, potato, call more dudes
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

capalbo wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
capalbo wrote:
i dont know you, but i was there and if u were too, u know it was just those 9 loops against a lot of kvg/nwo.. i dont have to prove u anything, but if u were there, stop YOU talking shit. If you werent, stop talking shit anyway :)
If you dont have to prove anything than shut the fuck up and dont reply, otherwise provide a video or screen shot where its not 10 loop/req fight 4 nwo.
Use that one neuron to write a proper sentence.
capalbo

Post by capalbo »

Vander Nars wrote:
capalbo wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: If you dont have to prove anything than shut the fuck up and dont reply, otherwise provide a video or screen shot where its not 10 loop/req fight 4 nwo.
Use that one neuron to write a proper sentence.

dont understand u, im mexican jajajaj
Maloskies likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

I - XX is Havoc's archer
II - Bone helmet him is Havoc's SW mage
III - Wall of stones in front of our group. Archer right there was a warrior. Wall of Stone is a combat action.
IV - XX can not cast fields, which means that the character attacking a kello kitty, the poster, is being targetted and something, a macro or whatever, is also commanding an attack on said player.
V - As soon as I called out Havoc on his multiclienting, and that is recorded on video, he stopped using his mage.

Havoc mutlicliented. Staff won't do anything. Stop doing it.
Lucifall
Tagima likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Arden wrote:OMG YOURE ALL HACKERS

PS - I dont even think any KVG was there?
There were.
Lucifall
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Legacy wrote:

There were.
I showed up on my archer as the only kvg there, we wiped you guys in about 30 seconds, then i peaced out, even if havoc was dual clienting, he looks like he was afk on one dude when he used the other, grey area shit i witness loop and hz do it all the time at baracoon, theyll have their necro spawning and casting fields then swap to their archer with their fields still up and their other char still in combat.
Bad Religion and zulu2401 like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Maloskies wrote:
Legacy wrote:

There were.
I showed up on my archer as the only kvg there, we wiped you guys in about 30 seconds, then i peaced out, even if havoc was dual clienting, he looks like he was afk on one dude when he used the other, grey area shit i witness loop and hz do it all the time at baracoon, theyll have their necro spawning and casting fields then swap to their archer with their fields still up and their other char still in combat.
And you wonder why their numbers don't dwindle after you kill their wraiths lol
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

I hear good things about havoc. He should join Hz
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Bama likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

You guys contradict each other all the time, but this takes the cake.

Which one is it?
Vander Nars wrote: Neither does Havoc.
Maloskies wrote:grey area shit
Lucifall
Arden

Post by Arden »

Maloskies wrote:
Legacy wrote:

There were.
Man malo i wonder how many kvg you count as?

If I recall the rest of us were trying to make Halloween town great again. We got told about the raid and didn’t bother bc someone said NWO aleady won.

Loop needs bile back, so they can at least MS and try and get some kills. Don’t worry I’ll PM him for you.
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Arden wrote:
Maloskies wrote:
Legacy wrote: There were.

If I recall the rest of us were trying to make Halloween town great again. We got told about the raid and didn’t bother bc someone said NWO aleady won.

Loop needs bile back, so they can at least MS and try and get some kills. Don’t worry I’ll PM him for you.
run run run run run run run meteor swarm run run run run run run meteor swa...dead
thehound

Post by thehound »

Arden wrote:
Maloskies wrote:
Legacy wrote: There were.

Zerg
Tagima likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Who you?