Nice fight on shame yesterday, but ...

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Tagima

Nice fight on shame yesterday, but ...

Post by Tagima »

Please nWo/KvG don't use multi clients on fights, its ilegal. Apparently, xx (see the message "xx is attacking you") and that mage him after walls are the same player. Are you guys so weak? We was outnumbered, you was losing and you need this? So sad.
If staff members want to do something about this, all players will appreciate.

Vitek-

Re: Nice fight on shame yesterday, but ...

Post by Vitek- »

What makes you think they are the same player?

micro on 2 fronts. epic.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

Because we kill him afk while other char was fighting.
We have video too, and it will be up.

No need to make excuses. You do not have to punish anyone. I just want to show the game that some players do unnecessarily. He is not the only one. And then many criticize loop / req members here on the forum.
Nicinha likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

This picture doesn't show both of the characters you named in combat?
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Tagima

Post by Tagima »

ortiz wrote:This picture doesn't show both of the characters you named in combat?
Its happen and i dont need to prove nothing. The only thing I know is that this is illegal and not necessary. If need to do it is because that guys are weak.
I will keep playing you guys doing this or not. :coffee:
Nicinha likes this.
capalbo

Post by capalbo »

we killed XX afk more than once in the middle of the mass fight hahahaha

with 30 players of yours i tought it was the last thing u needed to do, but as the image shows, i was wrong.. kkkkkk
Nicinha and Tagima like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

OMG YOURE ALL HACKERS

PS - I dont even think any KVG was there?
Bad Religion likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tagima wrote:Because we kill him afk while other char was fighting.

No need to make excuses. You do not have to punish anyone. I just want to show the game that some players do unnecessarily. He is not the only one. And then many criticize loop / req members here on the forum.
So you havent ever dc before during a fight? Solid evidence you've gather there buddy.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

capalbo wrote:we killed XX afk more than once in the middle of the mass fight hahahaha

with 30 players of yours i tought it was the last thing u needed to do, but as the image shows, i was wrong.. kkkkkk
Maybe its just me but I count 10 loop vs 4 nwo in that picture, you talking alot of shit for someone who's guild get dirt nap on the regular. Since when did these potatoes get so uppity?
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Havoc have macro to follow and hit with XX, is ridiculous! like a bot sampire! very sux!
Nicinha likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Grifo wrote:Havoc have macro to follow and hit with XX, is ridiculous! like a bot sampire! very sux!
I play with havoc and this is just an utter bullshit lie, just cause he shits on you daily don't mean you gotta make up lies grifo.
capalbo

Post by capalbo »

Vander Nars wrote:
capalbo wrote:we killed XX afk more than once in the middle of the mass fight hahahaha

Maybe its just me but I count 10 loop vs 4 nwo in that picture, you talking alot of shit for someone who's guild get dirt nap on the regular. Since when did these potatoes get so uppity?
i dont know you, but i was there and if u were too, u know it was just those 9 loops against a lot of kvg/nwo.. i dont have to prove u anything, but if u were there, stop YOU talking shit. If you werent, stop talking shit anyway :)
Nicinha likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

capalbo wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

i dont know you, but i was there and if u were too, u know it was just those 9 loops against a lot of kvg/nwo.. i dont have to prove u anything, but if u were there, stop YOU talking shit. If you werent, stop talking shit anyway :)
If you dont have to prove anything than shut the fuck up and dont reply, otherwise provide a video or screen shot where its not 10 loop/req fight 4 nwo.
thehound

Post by thehound »

Vander Nars wrote:

They are dead... Ressing in another place .
Nicinha and capalbo like this.
thehound

Post by thehound »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tagima wrote:Because we kill him afk while other char was fighting.

So you havent ever dc before during a fight? Solid evidence you've gather there buddy.
Dont care,
We have DC too, and we dont use multclient, btw he is making walls, with DC , dammmmmmmmmmmmm ...............
Tagima and Alvin like this.