Nice fight on shame yesterday, but ...

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Tagima

Re: Nice fight on shame yesterday, but ...

Post by Tagima »

thehound wrote:
Arden wrote:
Maloskies wrote: I showed up on my archer as the only kvg there, we wiped you guys in about 30 seconds, then i peaced out, even if havoc was dual clienting, he looks like he was afk on one dude when he used the other, grey area shit i witness loop and hz do it all the time at baracoon, theyll have their necro spawning and casting fields then swap to their archer with their fields still up and their other char still in combat.
Man malo i wonder how many kvg you count as?

If I recall the rest of us were trying to make Halloween town great again. We got told about the raid and didn’t bother bc someone said NWO aleady won.

Loop needs bile back, so they can at least MS and try and get some kills. Don’t worry I’ll PM him for you.
Zerg
only nwo, and have 3x more 'chars' (not players) than loop. And died a lot. When kvg comes 5x or more.
Zerg. :lol:
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Im fairly sure, even with the nwo and kvg alliance, hz and loop both run much deeper, our discord has 45 people, much who are inactive, i bet loop and hz have 70+ each.

Btw, kvg has like 12 dudes.
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

Maloskies wrote:Im fairly sure, even with the nwo and kvg alliance, hz and loop both run much deeper, our discord has 45 people, much who are inactive, i bet loop and hz have 70+ each.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: funny
Arden

Post by Arden »

Is Loop really complaining about numbers ??

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah
Josh

Post by Josh »

Yall say nwo/kvg is bad? compared to you? Do i need to repost my video where Tetsuo, Havoc and I were slapping your tits when you had 7 then 8 then 9. And we finally wiped you when we got 6 lol, because I can. If yall need a reminder.

Yall are non-factors.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

1 loop/req = 1/3 player

1 nwo/kvg = 3 players
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Josh and Maloskies like this.
thehound

Post by thehound »

Maloskies wrote:Im fairly sure, even with the nwo and kvg alliance, hz and loop both run much deeper, our discord has 45 people, much who are inactive, i bet loop and hz have 70+ each.

so, the numbers is mult client ?

: :lol:
Tagima likes this.
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

Josh wrote:Yall say nwo/kvg is bad? compared to you? Do i need to repost my video where Tetsuo, Havoc and I were slapping your tits when you had 7 then 8 then 9. And we finally wiped you when we got 6 lol, because I can. If yall need a reminder.

Yall are non-factors.
We was saying about multi client. You guys start pvp forum, because are the best all time and never lose.
Maloskies likes this.
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

thehound wrote:

so, the numbers is mult client ?

: :lol:
probably
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Tagima wrote:
Josh wrote:Yall say nwo/kvg is bad? compared to you? Do i need to repost my video where Tetsuo, Havoc and I were slapping your tits when you had 7 then 8 then 9. And we finally wiped you when we got 6 lol, because I can. If yall need a reminder.

Yall are non-factors.
You guys start pvp forum, because are the best all time and never lose.
Correct
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Maloskies likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Nice try on the harry raid just now btw lol
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

We only had 4+ dual clients so we had 16?
Josh

Post by Josh »

Actually the entire team who pushed was all my clients, I have them on a timer to kill closest enemy and chase them down like 1-2s after i teleport in and wind them, it's a pretty neat set of scripts.
Rakka

Post by Rakka »

Vander nars talking about lies lol guy got shamed off Atlantic (how many name changes)
Josh

Post by Josh »

Wow, if he got run off of Atlantic, then it's pretty fucking sad he gives most of you kids the dick slap lol.