KVG applicants

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

KVG applicants

Post by zulu2401 »

NOW ACCEPTING ALL HZ, LOOP, REQ AND SAS APPLICANTS TO JOIN KVG. With the exception of a few who will never be part of our great team (You know who you are). We at KVG shall extend our hand of greatness in a gesture of temporary friendship to all those who wish to become better pvpers in hopes of having a greater challenge. We can teach you to become not only great pvpers, but we can teach you how to fight and be successful without needing double and triple numbers. Leave me a PM or dial 1-888-GET-GOOD. I will get back to you sometime between now and the 32nd of fuckin never. All applicants must take a general knowledge test and be categorised by IQ level. All applicants will receive a free "Tickle me Elmo" to and cry on after being viscously raped with a cork screw upon failure of KVG boot camp. MUST SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH. All Jewish Nazi applications WILL be rejected.
Last edited by zulu2401 on November 3rd, 2017, 6:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Silvertiger

Re: KVG applicants

Post by The Silvertiger »

Fleetmaster Xpress wants their number back. :D
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

What about the chinese!?
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

lol

Sore?
Lucifall
Rakka likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Nah we never feel bad when it takes a 7 nation army to handle us
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Recruit me! I dont speak English but i can train mace to 120 in guildmembers afk!
The Silvertiger

Grifo wrote:Recruit me! I dont speak English but i can train mace to 120 in guildmembers afk!
You trying to be the next kapero, or what? That's his m.o.: guild hopping and breaking suits.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
LadyReira likes this.
capalbo

Post by capalbo »

I WANT!
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

capalbo wrote:I WANT!
Fluent English is a must
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Grifo wrote:Recruit me! I dont speak English but i can train mace to 120 in guildmembers afk!
You trying to be the next kapero, or what? That's his m.o.: guild hopping and breaking suits.
It's very true, so this post hurts me like DDT kills a katydid. Yeah, so I did. When I was younger, about 4 years ago I went into some trance. I believed people constantly need me in their guilds. I joined guild A, then in two weeks the others wanted me in guild B and so on. I used to be in Nya, FBI, China, twenty times Hz, ZS/Lord, 303, Qing, Legionaires, twice Req, KvG, 2015, NWO - all of those can testify I burnt bridges. I was like a tornado, wherever I went, first I was being nice and friendly, a little chit-chat, and then with no prediction I caused a total mayhem. Dramas, doing random crap, breaking suits, killing guildmates, constant trash talk, it was everyday. It's surely dishonorable but that was the only option for me to play. I desired attention and I thirsted for approval. I potrayed myself as a batman, when I arrived on a battlefield I changed the game. No one can hold the top spot forever though and I lost a meaning. As time passed, my fencer template was ruined by updates and uosteam and my archer suit began to be out-dated. Now I regret my actions because I met many amazing people that needed to step back due to my shity personality and what's worse, some of them will never learn that I regret now because they had already left and they will remember me as a snake, whose falsehood dominated every Eden, which people tried to make out of their guilds. I am sorry to all people who put their faith in me.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Dont worry, you arent missing much except terrible lag/dcs and horribly managed events.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Kapero can you do us a favor and just delete your char again?
The Silvertiger

Make demise videos great again! Kapero!
Selling List & Vendor

Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

zulu2401 wrote:All Jewish Nazi applications WILL be rejected.
;_;
Duke likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Necrodog wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:All Jewish Nazi applications WILL be rejected.
;_;
Yes we accept vampires