KVG applicants

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: KVG applicants

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Grifo wrote:Recruit me! I dont speak English but i can train mace to 120 in guildmembers afk!
You trying to be the next kapero, or what? That's his m.o.: guild hopping and breaking suits.
It's very true, so this post hurts me like DDT kills a katydid. Yeah, so I did. When I was younger, about 4 years ago I went into some trance. I believed people constantly need me in their guilds. I joined guild A, then in two weeks the others wanted me in guild B and so on. I used to be in Nya, FBI, China, twenty times Hz, ZS/Lord, 303, Qing, Legionaires, twice Req, KvG, 2015, NWO - all of those can testify I burnt bridges. I was like a tornado, wherever I went, first I was being nice and friendly, a little chit-chat, and then with no prediction I caused a total mayhem. Dramas, doing random crap, breaking suits, killing guildmates, constant trash talk, it was everyday. It's surely dishonorable but that was the only option for me to play. I desired attention and I thirsted for approval. I potrayed myself as a batman, when I arrived on a battlefield I changed the game. No one can hold the top spot forever though and I lost a meaning. As time passed, my fencer template was ruined by updates and uosteam and my archer suit began to be out-dated. Now I regret my actions because I met many amazing people that needed to step back due to my shity personality and what's worse, some of them will never learn that I regret now because they had already left and they will remember me as a snake, whose falsehood dominated every Eden, which people tried to make out of their guilds. I am sorry to all people who put their faith in me.
That is called down syndrome. With a capital fuckin D.
We remember you only as the "kid with down syndrome"
capalbo

Post by capalbo »

zulu2401 wrote:
capalbo wrote:I WANT!
Fluent English is a must
THAT'S ME!
navarthelol

Post by navarthelol »

Kamus I found you a new home :)
Arden

Post by Arden »

Who is this Kamus?

We are looking for 2 dewds, pref dewd-ettes, we lost debs but still have blesh. We’d like another less manly in the discord, not counting malo of course
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Man this Chili is making my stomach rumble.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Arden wrote:Who is this Kamus?

We are looking for 2 dewds, pref dewd-ettes, we lost debs but still have blesh. We’d like another less manly in the discord, not counting malo of course
U wnt sum fk?
Arden

Post by Arden »

Maloskies wrote:
Arden wrote:Who is this Kamus?

U wnt sum fk?
You fk