KVG and NWO we are looking for members

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Shallan

Re: KVG and NWO we are looking for members

Post by Shallan »

Vander Nars wrote:This aint about dual clienting anymore, this is about a bruised ego cause someone's thief got hunted down like the trash it is. I legit only play 1 account at a time and havent broken any rules based on the understanding of the current rules. If you wanna keep dick riding me go ahead just know im laughing at you the whole way.
Oh we are going know that u are not understanding smth... pretty nice line of defense.
But not understanding RULES doesnt allow u to not obey them

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Vander Nars wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Are you saying my mage attacked you, while my stealther followed you on tracking? Why dont you stop saying what if or what could have happen and just say what did happen or shut the fuck up and move on.
Ur mage was in combat with some one / something else isnt that dual client ?
Ohh or maybe ur mage dont have melee skills so he was not in combat ? :D :D :D :popcorn:
My mage doesn't have any melee skills as you guessed. nor was I on that account while i was tracking you.
He was in combat, he dont need melee skills to be in combat. At the time with zombie. PReviously with Boss.
Oh so its ur mage or JOSH mage ? :D rofl..
Bad Religion wrote:yup i see my character, vander's and josh's necro who he named vander, good try though buddy. I also made the screenshot sweet.
Maybe u ppl in KVG need to make a meeting to deicde who plays what chars ? :D

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Shallan wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:I dont dual client either, at no point was I ever attacking or chasing you with 2 chars. Maybe step up ur game instead of crying about losing to a tracker.
Nope u didnt atack me. U track me with one char while ur second acount was in combat (at the time of ss with zombie :D ) with something /some one else on the same location.
Before he was fighting with the boss :)
And that is violation of the rules.
So at the time of the screen shot the mage was afk and not responding like you admit, so that means I was only actively doing anything on 1 account. You have it in your head that show how that zombie walking up on my afk char show how means I broke the rules by being on my stealther, what the fuck kinda sense does that even make? Do you even think about any of this before you decided to confront me? My mage was afk and unautomated when i was on the stealther just like the rules require.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Vander Nars wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:I dont dual client either, at no point was I ever attacking or chasing you with 2 chars. Maybe step up ur game instead of crying about losing to a tracker.
Nope u didnt atack me. U track me with one char while ur second acount was in combat (at the time of ss with zombie :D ) with something /some one else on the same location.
So at the time of the screen shot the mage was afk and not responding like you admit, so that means I was only actively doing anything on 1 account. You have it in your head that show how that zombie walking up on my afk char show how means I broke the rules by being on my stealther, what the fuck kinda sense does that even make? Do you even think about any of this before you decided to confront me? My mage was afk and unautomated when i was on the stealther just like the rules require.
Sorry that i didnt make a vid. Of u auto atack the boss and track.
Like i stated u alt tab on tracker but ur mage was fighting zombie -- so maybe mage was fighting zombie unattended ?!?! Thats even worse!

Next time DONT bring 2 chars in same AREA So u wont be accused for cheating/ dualclienting / unattended zombie fights rofl.

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Oh now you dont have a video of proof but your gonna toss out lies? At first you claimed I had 2 chars doing pvp boss but we proved that was a lie, none of your "proof" shows me playing 2 accounts at once so you're just gonna lie about it. Let me know how that goes far you.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Shallan wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Shallan wrote: Nope u didnt atack me. U track me with one char while ur second acount was in combat (at the time of ss with zombie :D ) with something /some one else on the same location.
Like i stated u alt tab on tracker but ur mage was fighting zombie -- so maybe mage was fighting zombie unattended ?!?! Thats even worse!

Next time DONT bring 2 chars in same AREA So u wont be accused for cheating/ dualclienting / unattended zombie fights rofl.
Naw ill keep bringing my stealther cause fuck you and I can, im not gonna play my accounts according the rules you want. I followed the posted rules and you can get over it.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Vander Nars wrote:Oh now you dont have a video of proof but your gonna toss out lies? At first you claimed I had 2 chars doing pvp boss but we proved that was a lie, none of your "proof" shows me playing 2 accounts at once so you're just gonna lie about it. Let me know how that goes far you.
I stated from the start i dont have a vid or the power to check. I just made a SS while i was chased. U played 2 accounts in the very little same area. Ur friend tried to lie that it was some one else but we clear it was u.
So stop ur shitty excuses that u were afk on that char casue we all know that alt tab to second account is like 1 sec.
So... from the begining u were in combat with 2 chars in Gauntlet in HT :)

Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Vander Nars wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: So at the time of the screen shot the mage was afk and not responding like you admit, so that means I was only actively doing anything on 1 account. You have it in your head that show how that zombie walking up on my afk char show how means I broke the rules by being on my stealther, what the fuck kinda sense does that even make? Do you even think about any of this before you decided to confront me? My mage was afk and unautomated when i was on the stealther just like the rules require.

Naw ill keep bringing my stealther cause fuck you and I can, im not gonna play my accounts according the rules you want. I followed the posted rules and you can get over it.
Yeah and i hope u will get jailed for it.
And u breake the rulles that are posted. By having the ADVANTAGE in combat in same AREA

Lets hope the staff will invest in more ppl to cut the rotting flesh like ur kind :)

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Shallan wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:Oh now you dont have a video of proof but your gonna toss out lies? At first you claimed I had 2 chars doing pvp boss but we proved that was a lie, none of your "proof" shows me playing 2 accounts at once so you're just gonna lie about it. Let me know how that goes far you.
I stated from the start i dont have a vid or the power to check. I just made a SS while i was chased. U played 2 accounts in the very little same area. Ur friend tried to lie that it was some one else but we clear it was u.
So stop ur shitty excuses that u were afk on that char casue we all know that alt tab to second account is like 1 sec.
So... from the begining u were in combat with 2 chars in Gauntlet in HT :)
To start with epi didnt lie, me and josh both have vander nars chars that look the same so he was confused. I also never claimed it wasnt my char so I dont act like I tried to lie about anything. If you dont like the rules than maybe you should talk to the staff about updating them but as far as me and you are concerned, you can fuck off now cause its clear you're a salty bitch about dying on your stealther.
Bad Religion likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Shallan wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:anything else you need cleared up?
U could clear why ur guild dual client on the pvp boss I think staff would be intrested in it.

And btw if the players make u DC maybe its time to upgr. ur internet from the 56k modem to smth else or 486x to some new intel ? And stop crying about lag / crap loot.
And yes you did accuse me of dual clienting the boss you stupid fuck.....
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Shallan wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:
Shallan wrote: Do not use multiple clients in combat. This is defined as the use of one or more extra clients that provide you with an advantage in combat.

Do not be involved in combat in two different locations with two different clients.

Alternate characters may be kept close, unautomated, for resurrection.

---
Now #%#$% moron u wanted me to make a vid ur stealth Char tracking my when u fight the boss ? Yeah tracking me so ur dumb guild could reveal and kill me ?
For me that counts for ''advantage in combat.''
He stopped attacking the boss... do you even know who his characters are? if so, please name the two you saw.
Rofl.. yeah the second NArs is not his char ...

oh he stoped his macro for 30 sec to track and then he hide and push the macro on didnt even moving from the spot....
I didnt notice since i was runing from his stealther and ur guildmates.

Same why u can say u can be with 4 chars on boss - i only hit the boss for 10% health with evry char but not in same time...

Shitty excuses.
WE ARE VANDER NARS.
Bama likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... l&start=30
I just found this. So funny :)

U got Confused? Oh... sorry about that. Maybe u got confused about rulles too ? Ask some one maybe he can translate them for u so it will be more clear.

Dont Duall client and it will be fine the rulles are clear enoguth about it.

Shallan

Post by Shallan »

zulu2401 wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:
He stopped attacking the boss... do you even know who his characters are? if so, please name the two you saw.
Rofl.. yeah the second NArs is not his char ...

oh he stoped his macro for 30 sec to track and then he hide and push the macro on didnt even moving from the spot....
I didnt notice since i was runing from his stealther and ur guildmates.

Same why u can say u can be with 4 chars on boss - i only hit the boss for 10% health with evry char but not in same time...

Shitty excuses.
WE ARE VANDER NARS.
Aha!
Je suis Vander Nars? Rofl.

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Shallan wrote:http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... l&start=30

U got Confused? Oh... sorry about that. Maybe u got confused about rulles too ? Ask some one maybe he can translate them for u so it will be more clear.

I followed the posted rules, I just didn't follow you're interpretation of the rules. Im not confused about anything, my accounts not ban so maybe you're the one that wrong here.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Vander Nars wrote:
Shallan wrote:http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... l&start=30

I followed the posted rules, I just didn't follow you're interpretation of the rules. Im not confused about anything, my accounts not ban so maybe you're the one that wrong here.
Cause of all those duallcients on the HT didnt got ban thats not prove there were violating the rules same as u so...
Go do how u are doing and i hope u got jailed for it.
Rulles are simple so again ask some one maybe he will clear them for u.