KVG and NWO we are looking for members

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
thehound

KVG and NWO we are looking for members

Post by thehound »

we already have half the server, but we need more

it does not matter if you're a heartwood bot, tailor, blacksmith, miner, vendor,
we need you in the fight.
coveiro, Rakka and Alvin like this.
Vander Nars

Re: KVG and NWO we are looking for members

Post by Vander Nars »

thehound wrote:we already have half the server, but we need more

it does not matter if you're a heartwood bot, tailor, blacksmith, miner, vendor,
we need you in the fight.
Why is a garbage loop player even posting about this? Loop has been apart of two of the largest alliances on demise, its not our fault you're shit even with overwhelming numbers.
Necrodog likes this.
thehound

Post by thehound »

do not look for quality, looking for numbers, we have vander nars for example.
Rakka and Alvin like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

That is exactly the difference between us that you and everyone else fail to see. We ARE better quality players. It's not the ping difference, not the numbers, not your miserable ability to count. We are just better. We aren't actually recruiting by the way. You're foreign sense of humour sucks. We already have the best. Why would we need more?
Toot Toot
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote: humour

I and Canadians everywhere thank you

Toot Toot!! EH!!!
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

zulu2401 wrote:You're
Grammar Nazis everywhere hate you.

Toot Toot!
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

My phone spells for me. I just don't proof read sometimes :/
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

Now all guild are the best on shard... Sure.. XDD
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Josh

Post by Josh »

I get why everyone gets confused and thinks we literally always have more numbers, just yesterday someone said "yall have double numbers" and we had 5 and they had 6. I get it, you're missing the old days where KvG had 2 players (chad and I) and would still wipe 8 loopsies. You're confused because of the concussions we've given you because you don't have 10+ players over us anymore, you're more averaging 5+ over us. Loop can't pull out 20 anymore vs our 6 kvg (pre-alliance) and now that we have similar numbers it seems like we have double your numbers. Don't worry guys, I get it.

Loop has this misguided narrative that nwo/kvg zergs them and is always double their numbers. This is at best a joke. You're telling me SAS/Req/Loop alliance wasn't bigger? Shit, CHN competes in numbers vs our alliance tbh. You're telling me loop and req are the superior quality pvp guilds? I'm going to be honest guys, you're literally the weakest pvp guild on the server, I'm sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news but it's pretty obvious when you have 8 loop on blues in the guardzone hiding from 4 kvg/nwo. Shit, Arden and I have killed the loop guardzone hiders 2v5. Shit, Havoc, Tetsuo and I killed killed like 5 loop out of 9 without dying until 3 more dudes came to our side and we wiped all 9 of you lol.

Do you think Bile made you spam meteor swarm in brit fights because he thought you were good? No, when a guild is trash that's his brain-dead tactic because you can't be trusted to do anything more advanced. And the funny thing is, somehow you all ended up fucking that up and we started wiping yall. Bile is smart and good, but he can only do so much with potatoes.

We are the best guild on demise right now. H-town proved that. Video evidence will be edited and uploaded sometime within the next week or 2.

TL;DR You're bad, we're good, suck a dick.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Speaking of H-town CHN was the only guild that was willing to fight us on a constant basis, granted they had double to triple our numbers and constantly lost but atleast they had heart. These other guilds should be ashamed to even call them self pvpers when all you do is pvm.
Alvin and Josh like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Can we move this to the off topic please? Bc the OP is just talking about some fantasy world where he is in KVG. Obviously not talking about pvp on demise.

Thanks @staff.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Josh wrote:... it's pretty obvious when you have 8 loop on blues in the guardzone hiding from 4 kvg/nwo.

This is true! I has quit of loop guild because fear and trammie blue posture is ridiculous. Im not the best player, but i know play this shit. When loop's started play with blues, they had over for me.

I like my friends in loop, but I can not support them in this shame.
Lady Lost Elfin and Arden like this.
thehound

Post by thehound »

Josh wrote:bla bla blah , im a loser , bla bla bla bla , we have half of the server and we need more.
Yes i agree.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Grifo wrote:bla bla blah , im a loser , bla bla bla bla , we have half of the server and we need more.
Yes i agree.
^^

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

thehound wrote:
Josh wrote:bla bla blah , im a loser , bla bla bla bla , we have half of the server and we need more.
Yes i agree.
These kinda statements make me believe you live in bazarro world or something.