KVG and NWO we are looking for members

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: KVG and NWO we are looking for members

Post by Vander Nars »

Shallan wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Shallan wrote:http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... l&start=30
I just found this. So funny :)

U got Confused? Oh... sorry about that. Maybe u got confused about rulles too ? Ask some one maybe he can translate them for u so it will be more clear.

Dont Duall client and it will be fine the rulles are clear enoguth about it.
I followed the posted rules, I just didn't follow you're interpretation of the rules. Im not confused about anything, my accounts not ban so maybe you're the one that wrong here.
Cause of all those duallcients on the HT didnt got ban thats not prove there were violating the rules same as u so...
Go do how u are doing and i hope u got jailed for it.
Rulles are simple so again ask some one maybe he will clear them for u.
Btw who the fuck are you to even tell me about the rules, that are written in English which you can barely type.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Bad Religion wrote:
Fuck it, youre right. lets both report vander
It’s going to be a good day ........ that was funny
Thank you

LOL
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401 likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Vander Nars wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: I followed the posted rules, I just didn't follow you're interpretation of the rules. Im not confused about anything, my accounts not ban so maybe you're the one that wrong here.
Cause of all those duallcients on the HT didnt got ban thats not prove there were violating the rules same as u so...
Btw who the fuck are you to even tell me about the rules, that are written in English which you can barely type.
Vander Nars wrote:

U got Confused? Oh... sorry about that. Maybe u got confused about rulles too ? Ask some one maybe he can translate them for u so it will be more clear.

I followed the posted rules, I just didn't follow you're interpretation of the rules. Im not confused about anything, my accounts not ban so maybe you're the one that wrong here.

Speaking of correct language. Yes English is not my native is it urs?
If yes here is the correction of what u posted above.

--
I followed the posted rules, I just didn't follow your interpretation of the rules. I'm not confused about anything, my accounts not ban so maybe you're the one that wrong here.
--

I just want to see u speaking on the same lvl of my native as i speak in urs.

And look how u tried to change the topic of ur duallcienting on boss into GRAMAR NAZI topic.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

CAAAALLLL THEEEE COOOOOPPPPPSSSS!!!!!
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Shallan wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Shallan wrote: Cause of all those duallcients on the HT didnt got ban thats not prove there were violating the rules same as u so...
Vander Nars wrote:

--
I followed the posted rules, I just didn't follow your interpretation of the rules. I'm not confused about anything, my accounts not ban so maybe you're the one that wrong here.
--

And look how u tried to change the topic of ur duallcienting on boss into GRAMAR NAZI topic.
I don't need to speak the language of cowards, I speak AMERICAN! God's holy and divine language giving to all us proud americans.
Arden and Bad Religion like this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Vander Nars wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Btw who the fuck are you to even tell me about the rules, that are written in English which you can barely type.
Vander Nars wrote: I followed the posted rules, I just didn't follow you're interpretation of the rules. Im not confused about anything, my accounts not ban so maybe you're the one that wrong here.

--
--

I don't need to speak the language of cowards, I speak AMERICAN! God's holy and divine language giving to all us proud americans.
U should start last word americans from CAPITAL like Americans. But hey its ur native God's holy and divine language and u still cannot write in in properlly.

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Shallan wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Shallan wrote:

--
--

U should start last word americans from CAPITAL like Americans. But hey its ur native God's holy and divine language and u still cannot write in in properlly.
properly......
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Vander Nars wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: I don't need to speak the language of cowards, I speak AMERICAN! God's holy and divine language giving to all us proud americans.
properly......
Oh really ? :) And its still not my native.

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Oh trust me I can tell its not your native language, 3 or 4 post ago you could barely write english. I see when you take the time to stop raging like a upset toddler you can spell it well enough for me to understand.
Last edited by Vander Nars on November 9th, 2017, 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Religion likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Vander Nars wrote:Oh trust me I can tell its not you're native language, 3 or 4 post ago you could barely write english. I see when you take the time to stop raging like a upset toddler you can spell it well enough for me to understand.
Take minute go back and see who is raging. Oh maybe ur glasses steamed up a bit?
And thx for the info thats not my native cpt. Obvius-Duall-Client Nars :)

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vander Nars wrote:Oh trust me I can tell its not you're native language, 3 or 4 post ago you could barely write english. I see when you take the time to stop raging like a upset toddler you can spell it well enough for me to understand.
Can't say that I know who shaniqua is so lets just pretend he doesn't exist. Therefore, his comments don't matter mmkay?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Shallan wrote:
Take minute go back and see who is raging. Oh maybe ur glasses steamed up a bit?
Take a minute to stfu. Vander can see the future with them shits and yours isn't lookin good for you right now.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

zulu2401 wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Take a minute to stfu. Vander can see the future with them shits and yours isn't lookin good for you right now.
Excuse me ? 8-) :lol: :D

Shallan

Post by Shallan »

zulu2401 wrote:
Can't say that I know who shaniqua is so lets just pretend he doesn't exist. Therefore, his comments don't matter mmkay?
Same goes for me from u :)
Ps. on voice ur voice was even worse... uhhh bad memories.
Last edited by Shallan on November 9th, 2017, 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I have the most angelic of voices. Not surprised you remember it. Makes guys cream their pants. I can also teach you the vast diversity and many uses of the word 'fuck'.
Bama likes this.