You can join us again in fel for PvP

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
raptor-

Re: You can join us again in fel for PvP

Post by raptor- »

that screenshot was before htown actually and im sick of hearing the script talk everyone uses em this game is 20 yrs old we all myswell just get used to it with demises casting its just uber script friendly
Josh

Post by Josh »

Mm I use only the get enemy one, I don’t use anymore than that. And the point of pointing out you’re a script monkey wasn’t to make you comfortable.

Also, it’s lame that as a community people have deemed scripting acceptable, 5 years ago you’d of been ridiculed for using scripts. I just guess you monkeys don’t like actually playing the game.

Also, idk what they were doing but I’m not in that particular call. I personally rarely logged in if we had that many, bc they got it handled.
Last edited by Josh on November 9th, 2017, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legacy likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Shit, we had tomek (slezzin), reetus, venom and vlado in that one, I rarely see those dudes.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

We had 90% of players on of both guilds, itd be like 40% for hz or loop.
zulu2401 and Alvin like this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

I don't usually get involved in these talks but...

KvG does not need target sharing scripts, and their dumps do not indicate any sort of it. They just position well and balance aggressiveness with defense manuevers. You wanna know what a real target share script feels like? Somehow getting hit by 20 flawless flamestrikes from Hz with two or three guys in front of you, and them not getting hit by ONE of those spells.
Lucifall
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Legacy wrote:I don't usually get involved in these talks but...

KvG does not need target sharing scripts, and their dumps do not indicate any sort of it. They just position well and balance aggressiveness with defense manuevers. You wanna know what a real target share script feels like? Somehow getting hit by 20 flawless flamestrikes from Hz with two or three guys in front of you, and them not getting hit by ONE of those spells.
I assure you it's not because they're skilled at sync dumping.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Josh wrote:Mm I use only the get enemy one, I don’t use anymore than that. And the point of pointing out you’re a script monkey wasn’t to make you comfortable.

Also, it’s lame that as a community people have deemed scripting acceptable, 5 years ago you’d of been ridiculed for using scripts. I just guess you monkeys don’t like actually playing the game.

Also, idk what they were doing but I’m not in that particular call. I personally rarely logged in if we had that many, bc they got it handled.
5 years ago people would have been banned for 80% of the scripts used today.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:Mm I use only the get enemy one, I don’t use anymore than that. And the point of pointing out you’re a script monkey wasn’t to make you comfortable.

5 years ago people would have been banned for 80% of the scripts used today.
I wish people were still banned for it, but hey maybe they need the handicap. :/
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Josh wrote:
Shallan wrote:Just wonder why 5 person grps? Maybe cause sync explo /bolt will drop anyone.
Great pvp with target share.
So you’re saying a guy who refuses to use even the miniheal/cure self built into steam and uses the regular mini heal and cure as separate keys and has to use my own target self button (scroll wheel up for me), that I’m going to say automation is wrong and then literally have someone automate my sync dump? That seems likely. The only script I use (only bc I hate losing friendly bars when trying to grab enemy bars) is the set next humanoid as last target. I refuse to even use a get closest or red/blue/grey specific targeting macro.

Unlike most guilds we actually communicate, we say when we are loading, we say when we are ready, we say when we have the target and then shotcaller says when to dump.

It’s a simple formula.
I'm confused? Pretty sure you've said you used the mini heal script in steam... but who am I to judge.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Reefer wrote:
Josh wrote:
Shallan wrote:Just wonder why 5 person grps? Maybe cause sync explo /bolt will drop anyone.
Great pvp with target share.
So you’re saying a guy who refuses to use even the miniheal/cure self built into steam and uses the regular mini heal and cure as separate keys and has to use my own target self button (scroll wheel up for me), that I’m going to say automation is wrong and then literally have someone automate my sync dump? That seems likely. The only script I use (only bc I hate losing friendly bars when trying to grab enemy bars) is the set next humanoid as last target. I refuse to even use a get closest or red/blue/grey specific targeting macro.

Unlike most guilds we actually communicate, we say when we are loading, we say when we are ready, we say when we have the target and then shotcaller says when to dump.

It’s a simple formula.
I'm confused? Pretty sure you've said you used the mini heal script in steam... but who am I to judge.
You’re right, I did, I don’t use it anymore, I stopped using it around when QA was stepping out the door.

It’s been better for xhealing.
Bad Religion likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

It's pretty easy to time a fuckin GHEAL when you communicate like we do.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

zulu2401 wrote:It's pretty easy to time a fuckin GHEAL when you communicate like we do.
Casting Gheal on a low target takes to much effort though right?
Josh

Post by Josh »

Reefer wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:It's pretty easy to time a fuckin GHEAL when you communicate like we do.
Casting Gheal on a low target takes to much effort though right?
It’s pretty difficult when people don’t have bars :P aka hz and loop in general
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

thx for pvp today! very cool! ;)
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

BEst part of this topic is
i just said smth about target share - i didnt specify in what why...u could even send the email sharing ur next target :D
But in the instant all people started to say they doesnt using the script :D

Its like if u say u are missing some gold - and all of ur guild start to say "I DIDNT STEAL IT " :D
Its like the person who done smth illegal starts to panic cause ''maybe he is talking about me''.

For me pvp with 5 ppl casting 1 spell and wish it will 1 shot the enemy team player is not a pvp.
Its like 10 archers moving on the same tile with YUMI + ignore all the time.

Go with 3 ppl teams will be more fair.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.