You can join us again in fel for PvP

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vitek-

Re: You can join us again in fel for PvP

Post by Vitek- »

Josh wrote:
Vitek- wrote:Josh maybe you should change ur char name to "Partly By Hand"
So you’re saying it’s absurd for me to use a get enemy as last target? Lol you’re a tool.
No. I'm saying you should change your name to partly by hand because you use the UOS targeting scripts, that, you know, take all the work out of targeting. All I'm sayin bro. *lol* I mean i use them too but I'm not priding myself on doing everything by hand either.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Rakka likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vitek- wrote:
Josh wrote:
Vitek- wrote:Josh maybe you should change ur char name to "Partly By Hand"
So you’re saying it’s absurd for me to use a get enemy as last target? Lol you’re a tool.
No. I'm saying you should change your name to partly by hand because you use the UOS targeting scripts, that, you know, take all the work out of targeting. All I'm sayin bro. *lol* I mean i use them too but I'm not priding myself on doing everything by hand either.
nah i just dont need to automate pvp to be competitive, i am trying to get malo to create a client that will eliminate getting rid of bars. It's literally the only reason I use it, because it's easier to get the bar and click it with a spell to target who i want.

I mean you pride yourself on being an automated script monkey some come back at me when you're going to make an argument that isn't full of hypocrisy and isn't made with the intelligence of a fucking fruit fly. Give me unlimited bars and I'll pull bars.

By the same token, change your name to beep boop bitch, bc that's what you are in pvp.

Also, I pride myself in not needing automation for pvp. I'm picking the same targets, I'm not automating it with closest or red/blue/grey/orange. I'm selecting my target then casting, the only difference between that and getting a bar is ctrl+shift, drag and click, which isnt that hard. I pride myself in not needing to use target closest macros as a defacto sync dump, fb/ma macro, xheal macro, bandie heal self, etc.

Also, ask some of the kvg I used to just grab bars and the results were the same, we wiped them. Just I got annoyed losing friendly bars, so i started using the get enemy.
Last edited by Josh on November 10th, 2017, 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Lol Hz Just looking for any excuse to cry like bitches, still scared of us even after we drop alliance so you would come back to fel. I love how u wanna fight about how many members we did or didnt have in are alliance that is over. Let us know when you grow a fucking pair and come back to fel otherwise their aint shit left to say.
Last edited by Vander Nars on November 11th, 2017, 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

we arent scared of anything lol. all this shows me is you guys are upset a lot of us are inactive atm maybe ask ryan to fix the fucking srver and we will play noones dealing with crashing every 30 seconds go get attention from loop/req and CHN
koziar, Rakka and Vitek- like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Scared of coming to fel that is something lol
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Maloskies wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:You guys can say you're not allied, but if there are 2 KWO and 2 hz on your screen at the same time, I'd bet my bottom gold piece hz will be your target
Kill the weakest first, so obviously yes.
Who are you calling weak? We can setup some duels anytime any of you no name demise lifers want to grow a pair. *throws gang sign*
I'm sure they wouldn't mind some setup field fights... We used to go to Blanche island. Jump on opposite sides of the isle and whoever wipes the other wins...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:
Maloskies wrote: Kill the weakest first, so obviously yes.
Who are you calling weak? We can setup some duels anytime any of you no name demise lifers want to grow a pair. *throws gang sign*
I'm sure they wouldn't mind some setup field fights... We used to go to Blanche island. Jump on opposite sides of the isle and whoever wipes the other wins...
They should go to the ''Thre Tile Islands'' Pack of 10 of them on one and another 10 on second. :D

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Everyone knows how a chokepoint fight would go down.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

It ain't really PvP when u run from house to house. I don't know what it's called but it looks rather shit when watching from the outside.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Josh wrote:
Vitek- wrote:
Josh wrote:
nah i just dont need to automate pvp to be competitive, i am trying to get malo to create a client that will eliminate getting rid of bars. It's literally the only reason I use it, because it's easier to get the bar and click it with a spell to target who i want.

I mean you pride yourself on being an automated script monkey some come back at me when you're going to make an argument that isn't full of hypocrisy and isn't made with the intelligence of a fucking fruit fly. Give me unlimited bars and I'll pull bars.

By the same token, change your name to beep boop bitch, bc that's what you are in pvp.

Also, I pride myself in not needing automation for pvp. I'm picking the same targets, I'm not automating it with closest or red/blue/grey/orange. I'm selecting my target then casting, the only difference between that and getting a bar is ctrl+shift, drag and click, which isnt that hard. I pride myself in not needing to use target closest macros as a defacto sync dump, fb/ma macro, xheal macro, bandie heal self, etc.

Also, ask some of the kvg I used to just grab bars and the results were the same, we wiped them. Just I got annoyed losing friendly bars, so i started using the get enemy.

I don't pride myself on anything regarding this game, firstly. It's a 20 y/o mmo w/ unicorns and dragons in it which happens to be fun sometimes. Secondly, target closest blue/red/gray isn't even advantageous unless you're stacking, which barely happens on the field so scratch those - also, I've to this day never witnessed this sync dump script you guys keep bringing up. The targeting method of scrolling through and communicating a sync is the easiest and most effective way to fight. Thirdly, you actually PM'd me your little bar pulling script before you started talking shit so lol @ you pulling bars. Lastly, Your competition on this shard is largely guilds with huge language barriers and now you're bragging about wildfire pvp *lol*.

I absolutely use xheal/bandage loops since the rest of the shard also does, and I don't/haven't boasted about Hz's PvP abilities. Where is the hypocrisy? Sounds like projection to me :salt:
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Rakka likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Yeah I don’t use that script anymore, the flaw with it is the bars stack on top of each other and it destacks your own bars. So when don’t use the targeting script I grab bars. Also it was shift+scroll down and my shift key gets stuck. :/

Also your entire argument is self-defeatist lol, you’re literally grasping at straws to prove I automate pvp which isn’t even an automation, the whole point of non-automation is to leave room for error which occurs with that script.

Secondly, there’s no projection of insecurities (which is what I assume you’re meaning) onto you, I’m just saying you’re a hipocrit in the aspect of you saying “you don’t like to use skreepts and you’re use a a get enemy as last target one” and then you go about automating your pvp.

Everyone who says “I do it bc others do it” are absurd, they do it bc they can’t compete on the server without scripts vs people who use scripts bc you’re simply not good enough. The whole point of the name ally by hand is to point of that you don’t need to script to beat the shit out of people in this shard. I remember being told when I joined “you’ll need scripts to compete.” I said “fuck that” and refused to use scripts that would automate my pvp. I use a “get off mount,” “get on mount” and a “use bola” macro but in your eyes I’m sure that’s automation too :(((
None of you kids (kids as a term used loosely lol) have any room to talk shit to me because I’m the guy who outperforms people in the field without automating my Pvp. I’m trying to help cultivate a culture of non-scripting on a game I like bc I think scripting is cheating (although the rules allow it unfortunately). And yes it’s been pretty unsuccessful lol.

Mmm, you have talked shit before, I’m not going back and quoting it, you talk shit to Vander which I mean everyone does that, I just responded to you and necro (y’all were in the same thread at the time).

Also, for someone who doesn’t “care” about this game seems to be really concerned with what I have to say about this game. Let’s be real we all care about the game, not to the point it necessarily controls our lives (obviously). Typing these messages normally happens when I’m taking a shit lol, overall it’s a game, but shittalking (while taking a shit :D ) is a part of the game, so it’s gunna happen bud.

We didn’t bring up the sync scripts. shallan did, and it was about us. I put it in a list of random scripts I said I don’t use, my intent wasn’t to indicate you use a sync script (especially since I see you primarily on anima). Also, I think y’all primarily use a target closest macro as a de facto sync dump script not an actual sync dump script.

Language barriers? I’m sure you have a few, had some with nwo as well. From what I hear the problem is a lack of shot calling from loop but when an English speaker calls there needs to be a translator ofc. Also, if you’re referring to yourself, it’s not my fault y’all recruited people you can’t communicate with. Anyhow, sync dumping is pretty universal, most people gather some assemblance of how the names are pronounced and you can just call a name, say 2-1 drop and most people will recognize the similar sound and see people are dropping and should be able to recognize. Them not running away from getting dumped is on them. Also, xheals are easy enough with the script, you hold the button and boom xheal. I don’t see the reason other than trying some non-conventional shit the language barrier would be that hard to overcome tbh.
The Silvertiger

A wall of text that even Silvertiger won't read. Don't let em get to you kid. You do you're thing and chuck what they say.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vitek- and royal kapero2 like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:A wall of text that even Silvertiger won't read. Don't let em get to you kid. You do you're thing and chuck what they say.
They’re separated so you can read one and take a break. The only reason it’s like that is bc I’m answering most arguments he made, I wish it weren’t a wall D:
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:A wall of text that even Silvertiger won't read. Don't let em get to you kid. You do you're thing and chuck what they say.
They’re separated so you can read one and take a break. The only reason it’s like that is bc I’m answering most arguments he made, I wish it weren’t a wall D:
Chuck him... Who is he that you have to explain yourself to?
Selling List & Vendor

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

He is a shitling that forgot his place and josh is helping him find it, vitek doesn't boast about hz pvp abilities cause the get beat down everytime they come to fel. Alter ego said it best himself when he admitted how much he has learned about pvm since joining hz.