You can join us again in fel for PvP

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Maloskies

You can join us again in fel for PvP

Post by Maloskies »

Now that nwo/kvg's alliance has proven that the endless zergs of the hz/espp/server/.5loop alliance and the .5loop/sas/req/uoh/qa/ch/es alliance were nothing but scripts bots and meat shields with trash talk that couldn't be backed up, we have decided to split back to our old smaller selves.

You guys can come back from trammel and come out of hiding from your houses to pvp, you can try to attempt dungeon spawns again, instead of trying to sneak a lone t2a spawn in the middle of the night. You'll now only be met with 5 kvg or 5 nwo as separate teams instead of a 10 man.

Anyways,

I welcome the 5v20's, should be a lot of fun.

Thanks NWo for the good times.
zulu2401

Re: You can join us again in fel for PvP

Post by zulu2401 »

Gonna miss you yumiako! Fuck off dylan
Bad Religion and Alvin like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

We apologize for killing pvp for the past few months. We expected more fun in h-town. Sadly we all know how that went.

I look forward to being zerged again. Might be a little rusty but for the first time ever? We will have most of our core active at the same time. Chadtobad is back as well....

Ps - trading trinket for Debs. And will take yumi if you throw in havoc or Lito.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Arden wrote:We apologize for killing pvp for the past few months. We expected more fun in h-town. Sadly we all know how that went.

I look forward to being zerged again. Might be a little rusty but for the first time ever? We will have most of our core active at the same time. Chadtobad is back as well....

Ps - trading trinket for Debs. And will take yumi if you throw in havoc or Lito.
Do you wanna build a snowmaaaannn?
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

lol 22 ppl in disco. dont remember any trash talk regarding htown whatsoever. weird ego is showing. kvg videos display UOS script targeting (getenemy 'targets' 'closest'/'next'). Figured with chars like "All By Hand" we'd have some ctrl+shift bar drags
Attachments
nozergtho.jpg
nozergtho.jpg (86.22 KiB) Viewed 2804 times
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Mr Straitions, Ajani and Rakka like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:lol 22 ppl in disco. dont remember any trash talk regarding htown whatsoever. weird ego is showing. kvg videos display UOS script targeting (getenemy 'targets' 'closest'/'next'). Figured with chars like "All By Hand" we'd have some ctrl+shift bar drags
Every guild had massive numbers on for H-town, people log in for the chance of a trinket so im not sure what ur trying to say cause KvG/NWO beat Hz and Hz Alliance guild into the ground on day 1 with both sides being very close in numbers. Its not weird ego's you're seeing, its just what greatness looks like.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vitek- wrote:lol 22 ppl in disco. dont remember any trash talk regarding htown whatsoever. weird ego is showing. kvg videos display UOS script targeting (getenemy 'targets' 'closest'/'next'). Figured with chars like "All By Hand" we'd have some ctrl+shift bar drags
You fucks don't even show up without this many people. Why are you still talking?
Arden

Post by Arden »

Don’t talk shit Zulu, crunch will challenge you to a duel...

Wait since when is “get enemy Next” which is what I use, script targeting? It doesn’t cast my spells for me, it doesn’t even get their bar. It just makes them my enemy’ how do you target in the field?

LMFAO crunch you’re in a guild with a known targeting maxro that uses player IDs. IF you want anyone to start believing you have some skill at this game you need to find another guild.

Ps - thay screenshot must have been Saturday or Sunday :( I wasn’t on.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Not sure who vitek is, but i assume he is from that guild who literally tried recruiting the entire server to help them pvp.
Bad Religion and zulu2401 like this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Just wonder why 5 person grps? Maybe cause sync explo /bolt will drop anyone.
Great pvp with target share.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Rakka likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Shallan wrote:Just wonder why 5 person grps? Maybe cause sync explo /bolt will drop anyone.
LOL - Shal, I dont know who are. And ive tried to be respectful for the most part. But trust me when I say, we are just that good :D

Ask the NWO cats that pvp'd with us for a few months.
"How does KVG sync dump?"
They gonna tell you
"By talking a lot on discord and multiple people calling targets. They also have special names for most of the players on demise. Eggplant, Hamburgler, Inyashamarabi, beepboop, etc"
zulu2401 likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Shallan wrote:Just wonder why 5 person grps? Maybe cause sync explo /bolt will drop anyone.
Are you accusing us of using target share? That's funny but no! We call targets and unlike 99% of your alliance, our guys are capable of getting the target thru steams get enemy hotkeys or pulling the in game bar and syncing. We don't target share like Hz and we dont use target closest like Req/Loop.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Arden wrote:
LOL - Shal, I dont know who are. And ive tried to be respectful for the most part. But trust me when I say, we are just that good :D

Ask the NWO cats that pvp'd with us for a few months.
"How does KVG sync dump?"
They gonna tell you
"By talking a lot on discord and multiple people calling targets. They also have special names for most of the players on demise. Eggplant, Hamburgler, Inyashamarabi, beepboop, etc"
Hahahahhaha it's funny cuz it's trooooooo
Josh

Post by Josh »

So you’re saying a guy who refuses to use even the miniheal/cure self built into steam and uses the regular mini heal and cure as separate keys and has to use my own target self button (scroll wheel up for me), that I’m going to say automation is wrong and then literally have someone automate my sync dump? That seems likely. The only script I use (only bc I hate losing friendly bars when trying to grab enemy bars) is the set next humanoid as last target. I refuse to even use a get closest or red/blue/grey specific targeting macro.

Unlike most guilds we actually communicate, we say when we are loading, we say when we are ready, we say when we have the target and then shotcaller says when to dump.

It’s a simple formula.
Arden likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

I’m the only one in kvg who claims not to use scripts, the rest of kvg uses the basics like xheal scripts and get enemy or a bandie script. Also, love how a script monkey is criticizing other people for using script lel.

I Grab bars a lot, but as you know it sucks losing a friendly’s bar (then again most of your guild doesn’t even grab friendly bars). And we don’t always party up so it’s the only script I make an exception for. It’s just a simple get next humanoid as last target. I’ve always admitted to this one. Also, it’s still less than everyone else on the server who pvp’s scripting. All of you kiddos like to use xheal scripts, fb/ma scripts (some less than others), potion/bandie scripts, teleport 10 tiles and teleport stam block scripts. Maybe you in particular don’t use all of those but you use some, you also use a get enemy script ofc.

Also, in htown we mopped the floor with people, there’s no weird ego, we are just trash talking, your side would do the same if they were winning, same as loop and req. It’s the nature of the game.

At some points we’ve had more people at points we had less people especially after the 1st 2 days (no one wanted the grimoire/luck statue, they wanted trinkets). Also nice job counting the afk ones. Loop/req used to be able to field more until we beat them into submission or lag whichever lol. Your guild also tried to ally the entire server, remember hz-? We were all zergs at the time.

Also, I love how we are criticized for trying to even up numbers back when we had maybe 8 on max back before the alliance. Like it’s so unreasonable that we allied with another guild to combat the 18ish hz trying to swing their dick by doing harry’s On the weekends or compete vs the 20 Loop (before server was going to shit) at Brit bc we usually only had 4. Don’t worry guy, we only wanted the numbers for htown. Everyone can come out of hiding now. We don’t have that many. But apparently according to shallan we are sync drop scripting :/