Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Last edited by Maloskies on November 21st, 2018, 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
royal kapero2 likes this.
capalbo

Re: Recruiting 2-3 players

Post by capalbo »

I WANT!
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

capalbo wrote:I WANT!
Attachments
45764042eaf793c660fd87dfd14198f6.gif
45764042eaf793c660fd87dfd14198f6.gif (16.88 KiB) Viewed 5445 times
capalbo

Post by capalbo »

zulu2401 wrote:
capalbo wrote:I WANT!

hahaha fuck yourself bro, I already talked to you on discord or something and it was perfectly understandable :lol:
zulu2401 likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

looking for a couple studs
april0395 likes this.
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

I used to do ok back in the day.... Am starting to gear up
Bad Religion likes this.
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

Doing the same!!! I loved running around on my scribe Mage. I’ll be in working order soon!
Maloskies likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Add me on discord: Maloskies#2094
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

I’ll be your huckleberry but you won’t see me on discord or talking much in game sorry. Wifey hates it so I usually just answer questions with a smiley face or frowny face...
Bad Religion likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Using discord and map is the main thing we expect out of guildmates, we have alot of players who will yell at you or about you for not using either of them.
Bad Religion likes this.
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

Not for me then. Sorry. Youll see my alter ego mosquito, or ragnor in fel but if you gonna require discord I’m out. Uoam different story. I highly agree with that.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Hiawatha wrote:Not for me then. Sorry. Youll see my alter ego mosquito, or ragnor in fel but if you gonna require discord I’m out. Uoam different story. I highly agree with that.
Yeah being able to to hear targets being called and listen/react to calls made on the fly is kinda a big deal in pvp guilds. There really aint anything to agree or disagree with, voice and map are requireed to be a successful guild. They make these devices called headsets that allow you to listen to things on your computer without everyone around you hearing it. No one is required to talk on discord, just listen to calls made during pvp is good enouch but if that is to much for you than honestly we dont need someone thats just gonna aimless run around doing their own thing while the rest of us work as a team
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Vander Nars wrote:if that is to much for you than honestly we dont need someone thats just gonna aimless run around doing their own thing while the rest of us work as a team
Yeah, you and I do that enough
Rakka and The Silvertiger like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Hiawatha wrote:Not for me then. Sorry. Youll see my alter ego mosquito, or ragnor in fel but if you gonna require discord I’m out. Uoam different story. I highly agree with that.
Any PvP scenario should require voice chat for members of the same team/guild. You don't have to talk, just listen. Starlito was in our discord for months and never said a single word. Was weird as fuck but he listen and responded in game as we needed.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Ill join, I was planning on leaving my shitty guild for a while now.