BRITT FIGHTS

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
jackie moon2

BRITT FIGHTS

Post by jackie moon2 »

To clear up a comment I saw from someone about the kvg/nwo alliance, something about if kvg and nwo are on the field they will fight together against loop everytime, and this is most likely not true. My personal rule as a nwo ronin, is that i will try to attack the team that seems to be winning atm. Sometimes when you come to Britt you attack the first people you see not knowing there is other players around. If kvg has 4 players and you have 6 I'm gonna try to kill them first becuz 4 of their players are harder to kill than 6 of yours. Depending on who's playing of course. The only perk left of the kvgnwo alliance is a bit of respect that should normally be displayed on the field between all fellucians. To be honest it us actually more fun trying to kill people you know. You know what makes them rage, laugh ect, and we all love making people rage.
Josh

Re: BRITT FIGHTS

Post by Josh »

Yeah, I’ve had nwo attack us over loop/req. it happened just yesterday actually. Also the only “helping out moment” was me helping fuck up loop by chad’s House bc I walled some of them and dumped with nwo. Nwo promptly proceeded to try and attack me but got hit with para fields so I scurried away lol
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Im reluctant to target people I like unless their name is called or they has showed they dont afford me the same courtesy. So you wont likely see me helping hz or loop attack most of nwo unless that is the target. However im prolly the minority in kvg cause everyone in both guilds is excited to have someone to kill regardless of prior alliance.
jackie moon2 likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

I attack everyone.

Ask around, I didn’t like the alliance.

Anyone that likes to zerg needs to quit uo.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Arden wrote:I attack everyone.

Before hz and abc alliance gave up and went into hiding I enjoyed giving them a taste of their own medicine, zerging got boring once they realized they had no chance against the superior members of the kvg/nwo alliance.
Arden likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

What the fuck do you know about UO. Just yesterday I saw you die to a horse and some mongbats
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

They can easily match our numbers even during the alliance. Us 'zerging' is no excuse for losing. We poop on them outnumbered daily. Never see them doing what we do :popcorn:
Arden

Post by Arden »

zulu2401 wrote:

What the fuck do you know about UO. Just yesterday I saw you die to a horse and some mongbats
shhhhhh....
coveiro

Post by coveiro »

bullshit
Infinite Loop [Loop]
Rakka likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

coveiro wrote:bullshit
?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

coveiro wrote:bullshit
U would need to step foot in fel to know if any of this is bullshit.
Loler

Post by Loler »

You know you can just talk to each other in discord
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Glad to see Hz crawl from their hiding spots once we broke our alliance. Back to the old 3-1 numbers with a dismount peacer for mounts eh? One day you won't need tactics like that to fight 5 of us lol. Mb still died more than any of us. Congrats you are still as useless as you always were.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

zulu2401 wrote:Glad to see Hz crawl from their hiding spots once we broke our alliance. Back to the old 3-1 numbers with a dismount peacer for mounts eh? One day you won't need tactics like that to fight 5 of us lol. Mb still died more than any of us. Congrats you are still as useless as you always were.
Does the death of mb still cause his team to drop or is it like killing Zulu where it has zero effect but it is just good fun.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Rakka likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Nah our team is much better than his and they fall apart when he dies