A new era.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vitek-

Re: A new era.

Post by Vitek- »

He's not just sure. He's HIV positive.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Rakka and Bama like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Silent Shadow wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote: and you faggots can only hope for the growth in your guild value.
I AM a mystical llama herder? are u sure?
yes
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Silent Shadow wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote: and you faggots can only hope for the growth in your guild value.
I AM a mystical llama herder? are u sure?
u think thats funny - to cut my words out from context?
Did u ask him to join kvg? And if yes why?
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

royal kapero2 wrote:...

HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Thank god. We need more people to kill since Hz doesn't fight
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

or nwo or loop or chn?

damn you guys scared everyone off
fish, bass
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

It's like... how is anyone supposed to log on, period, when you have ppl named josh and candy bars logging in after 9pm on weekdays? It's like fuck. I can't even play.
fish, bass
Rakka likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Vitek- wrote:It's like... how is anyone supposed to log on, period, when you have ppl named josh and candy bars logging in after 9pm on weekdays? It's like fuck. I can't even play.

I work 8-6/7pm typically if I’m working in town Cali time.

So is it wrong to play after 9pm (6pm pst)??
Arden

Post by Arden »

In all seriousness :

I wish everyone was active. I think we were close to having that with H-town. I expect much better with Xmas town.
Vitek- likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Hard to sync pk fk tm est2wst :<
fish, bass
Arden likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:It's like... how is anyone supposed to log on, period, when you have ppl named josh and candy bars logging in after 9pm on weekdays? It's like fuck. I can't even play.
I understand ur shit at field fighting but its just insurance money.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Arden wrote:In all seriousness :

I wish everyone was active. I think we were close to having that with H-town. I expect much better with Xmas town.
I expect to be disappointed. My favorite oxymoron.
Arden likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bad Religion wrote:
Arden wrote:In all seriousness :

I expect to be disappointed. My favorite oxymoron.
Expect the expected lol
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

The problem of so-called forum users is that they trash talk about PvP but I see absolutely no PvP in their videos. However, it's not worthy to get upset about them. They just need attention just like a cricket and a katydid, how much noise they are able to make before you grab them and squeeze parasites from them. So they will know that their logorrhea is not affecting me nor my buddies I roll with. These stupid noobs will never learn what's like to kill a dude in a fair fight. When I see how they make the best tournament out of a random 2 vs. 2 - the two defined as the worst players, because real players wouldn't even waste potions on those enemies but the braggarts are bragging like they are unstoppable to worse suit, worse ping spawners, and it takes 20 minutes for them to kill with scripts one. I know that when you come across these boasters they will refuse to fight. My favourite oxymoron, trammie pvper. Don't you need to fight against someone better, not against the weaker, women, Chinese, LOOPs, deaf retards. I mean stop your retard fever and be patient.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Do you actually believe the shit you post? There's nothing "fair" about demise PvP. No one gives a shit what you think either. You and your seven personalities can fuck off. Quit drinking that Chernobyl water you retarded russian
Bad Religion likes this.