A new era.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

A new era.

Post by royal kapero2 »

I sent my comp to the repair service, so you know dude. What's the competition? Haha shut up, they all don't matter as Kapero is returning. Who are these Varden and Legacy that PMed me to join kVg/L0Op, I am sorry but they will never be where I am. Now the indepedent bitches are making the noise on forums. But I ask where is your video, where is your fame, where is your passion with which you kill people. Is it that fake, are you on top by not being sincere with yourselves. Brag on forums, sit in the house, that's where lessons being taught. That ain't on your forums, want me to post a fuckzillion of screenshots of insta deaths I delivered to my enemies, they didn't make it to the house or guard or gate. I am asking you to shut up and grow a special feeling of being humiliated by my brightness. You know that I am going to change this server and I am not sorry. I will kill y'all and chant a song about it. I will be a bully of the worst kind. My last appear was when I killed Zulu on my mac, what the fuck 2000 ping, ten loops and ten kvgs, you got me with this alliance. If it was me I wouldn't even run my mouth now but you are liars and no shit can change you cause you don't really know nothing about PvP. For you PvP is numbers and items and scripts. You need one third of the server to wage a war (witness e.g. nwo+req + loop+kgv+es) and ten trinkets before you step out of the Tram, watch me how I kill without trinkets and with 3 mod weapons and with just Loler or Anthony or Billy or MB. That will be recorded I promise.

Yours Kapero,
F. Y. All.
royal kapero2

Re: A new era.

Post by royal kapero2 »

My skill is not for sale, and you faggots can only hope for the growth in your guild value.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

royal kapero2 wrote:Image

My skill is not for sale, and you faggots can only hope for the growth in your guild value.
That's one hell of a shitload of Notifications you have there my friend!
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:I sent my comp to the repair service, so you know dude. What's the competition? Haha shut up, they all don't matter as Kapero is returning. Who are these Varden and Legacy that PMed me to join kVg/L0Op, I am sorry but they will never be where I am. Now the indepedent bitches are making the noise on forums. But I ask where is your video, where is your fame, where is your passion with which you kill people. Is it that fake, are you on top by not being sincere with yourselves. Brag on forums, sit in the house, that's where lessons being taught. That ain't on your forums, want me to post a fuckzillion of screenshots of insta deaths I delivered to my enemies, they didn't make it to the house or guard or gate. I am asking you to shut up and grow a special feeling of being humiliated by my brightness. You know that I am going to change this server and I am not sorry. I will kill y'all and chant a song about it. I will be a bully of the worst kind. My last appear was when I killed Zulu on my mac, what the fuck 2000 ping, ten loops and ten kvgs, you got me with this alliance. If it was me I wouldn't even run my mouth now but you are liars and no shit can change you cause you don't really know nothing about PvP. For you PvP is numbers and items and scripts. You need one third of the server to wage a war (witness e.g. nwo+req + loop+kgv+es) and ten trinkets before you step out of the Tram, watch me how I kill without trinkets and with 3 mod weapons and with just Loler or Anthony or Billy or MB. That will be recorded I promise.

Yours Kapero,
F. Y. All.
Why you eat the soap man? Please come back so I can poop on you again. You ain't shit. Just a mouth
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Moron. You are the one that talks, namely asks for help of ten guildmates vs me. Tho they are behind you, didn't you die behind hel, starlito this opy archer in a cloak etc. I am the one that murders.
https://youtu.be/85qnVvaUShU?t=5m32s

PS: nice crying voice, you must be tough in real life. :/
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You act like you never die. Far from the truth. Pooped all over you more than once and didn't need a group to do it.
Arden

Post by Arden »

royal kapero2 wrote:Who are these Varden that PMed me to join kVg/L0Op,

Are you referring to me?

I have PMs from you asking me to be nice to you bc you have a personality disorder thats all.

I didnt read the rest of your post bc no one gives a shit about you.
Maloskies and zulu2401 like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Have we all forgotten already? How easily do the people turn on their champions? It wasnt a year ago that King Kapero was heralded as the best pvper on demise. This was during an era that many other greats roamed Sosaria, and yet he consistently dispatched any challenge (although for a warrior of his skill I doubt it was challenging) The history pages of Demise are stained red with the blood of Kapero's victims. Being dismissive of the past and blaspheming the greatest of all time wont save you from the incoming storm of violence and reckoning he will unleash if he desires it.

you have all been warned.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Why is a person not in kvg asking you to join kvg? Also why is a person who doesn't pvp asking you to join kvg....also why is somebody who doesn't have anything to do with kvg asking you to be in kvg.....

Also you're shit :/ I was on the server less than a month and dieted you open field on a book mage and in the pits on the same book mage :( please stop the drugs you're just embarassing yourself.
Bad Religion and zulu2401 like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Kapero is no longer relevant and it hurts him deep inside. All he can do now is post angry threats on forums and pray some one responds. Best way to defeat Kapero is to ignore him
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Made In Quebec wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:Image

That's one hell of a shitload of Notifications you have there my friend!
100% sure he mad alt forums account just to make shit up. Kapero is one person who will never be in KVG. He's too fuckin retarded and his ego is beyond fuckin Pluto
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

what
Lucifall
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Wot
Josh

Post by Josh »

Attachments
wat.jpg
wat.jpg (37.69 KiB) Viewed 4222 times
zulu2401 and Maloskies like this.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

royal kapero2 wrote: and you faggots can only hope for the growth in your guild value.
I AM a mystical llama herder? are u sure?
u think thats funny - to cut my words out from context?
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)