A new era.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: A new era.

Post by Vander Nars »

Id like to check kapero's freezer, im sure ill find the body of his last girlfriend stuffed in there.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

He's been eating that for the last several months.
Maloskies and zulu2401 like this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Do you kids really think he could have ever got a girlfriend....you're giving him more credit than he deserves.
zulu2401 likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Silent Shadow wrote:olololol
money throwed in build = level of effectiveness.
archer could brake faces in 50-70mil suite and with 10mil weapon
melee needs at least x2 suite and several weaps , so you can suite up 1 melee or 3-5 archers
melee need much more gold thats why that is a template for chosen ones
They call me mr. delusional and I heard that you need to know the basis.

So again, excess doesn't equal success.

If you understand this, you will not crawl through your gaming experience like a sewer rat. You could spend years on farming stuff like Alvin. You could be obsessed with possesion, you could go to the luna bank and reflect all the light from torches with your shiny suit, so all the luna pimps like Ajani and Veteran noobie could erupt. The more "perfect" suit you want, then the less you are free. A man can be wealthy with no five modded items on his paperdoll. Because he literally enjoys this game. A man can be empty if he fills his paperdoll with all the riches. Because on a quest of improvement, he lost a control, the spectre of greed consumed his broad horizons. He replaced his friendships with better properties. He barely can keep up to the dopest, the skillest, the illest, cause he carries a name of meatshield. He's in panic whenever he loses his sorry scroll just like his precious family member would die. And he is competing with his poorer version, that existed one kk and one item before. His own race of loneliness has no end.

It's time for your self-criticism.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

These words of wisdom come paradoxically from the top arsonist. Just how many players you have met and I'll tell ya I burnt bridges with all of them. I had the whole shard like fuck you Kapero, uninstall uo. Middle finger to all the haters cause they don't know the shit. Now calm down, where are your legends, aren't they watching my videos on youtube? You kids are just a part of the bigger joke I made. On a side note, look at my goal, that happened 2 years ago, my guild QING was a death sentence for this shard. Annihilation used to be an unavoidable thing when I was on and I do know that you can imitate lizardmen and talk shit, but the fact your tribe names are indistinguishable, means you all are no-names, look Zulu is so pro, said no one ever.

PS: Jack the ripper was prolly Polish. I suggest to shut up.
Arden

Post by Arden »

tl;dr
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Czeslaw Milosz is that you? well written
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Kapero has a very big imagination
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:These words of wisdom come paradoxically from the top arsonist. Just how many players you have met and I'll tell ya I burnt bridges with all of them. I had the whole shard like fuck you Kapero, uninstall uo. Middle finger to all the haters cause they don't know the shit. Now calm down, where are your legends, aren't they watching my videos on youtube? You kids are just a part of the bigger joke I made. On a side note, look at my goal, that happened 2 years ago, my guild QING was a death sentence for this shard. Annihilation used to be an unavoidable thing when I was on and I do know that you can imitate lizardmen and talk shit, but the fact your tribe names are indistinguishable, means you all are no-names, look Zulu is so pro, said no one ever.

PS: Jack the ripper was prolly Polish. I suggest to shut up.
With that being your only goal in life, you aren't going far. Being good at anything on demise is like saying your the best tasting turd in the fish bowl. Your ego is fuckin cancer. Also, you are trash. Have a good day princess
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

zulu2401 wrote:words
You're the best troll on demise...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:words
You're the best troll on demise...
Probably taste like shit too
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

It's such a shame that I will never lose a lead. Too bad your only chance to taste greatness are stories about MB, Loler Anthony and Billy.

I greet my contemplating enemies and their meatshields.

Arden

Post by Arden »

royal kapero2 wrote:It's such a shame that I will never lose a lead. Too bad your only chance to taste greatness are stories about MB, Loler Anthony and Billy.

I greet my contemplating enemies and their meatshields.

Are you that magepoint guy?
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

royal kapero2 wrote:I greet my contemplating enemies and their meatshields.
HMMM, are you sure you aren't the one with the meat shields?
https://youtu.be/my5k1OGhAMo