Idea to rise melee dexxers in PVP

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Tempest

Re: Idea to rise melee dexxers in PVP

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
I know, one day when ur frontal lobe fully develops you will look back at this time in ur life and realize you were a stupid cunt and maybe you will turn out to be a decent human. Unfortantly that day is not today and for now we get the joy of watching you act like a retard.
Sorry bub, your editing attempts are that of a 13 year-old fatty.

Your typing skills are pretty awful too, it must be the result of those logs you call fingers.

#TripleChin
#BurgerKing
#FatFingered
You must think ur wolverine or something, go by logan on discord and calls people bub. You're just so cool man, I bet ur super popular amoung all the other stock boys at ur grocery store.
Umadbro?
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Sorry bub, your editing attempts are that of a 13 year-old fatty.

Your typing skills are pretty awful too, it must be the result of those logs you call fingers.

#TripleChin
#BurgerKing
#FatFingered
You must think ur wolverine or something, go by logan on discord and calls people bub. You're just so cool man, I bet ur super popular amoung all the other stock boys at ur grocery store.
Umadbro?
Nah bub, just laughing at u pretending to be a xmen.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: You must think ur wolverine or something, go by logan on discord and calls people bub. You're just so cool man, I bet ur super popular amoung all the other stock boys at ur grocery store.
Umadbro?

Sure pal.

Laugh away, just don't choke on that cheeto.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Rakka likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Umadbro?

Sure pal.

You seem awfully concern about me, how about you keep growing that hair out nice and long and I just might fuck you since u look like a girl.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Nah bub, just laughing at u pretending to be a xmen.

Sure pal.

You seem awfully concern about me, how about you keep growing that hair out nice and long and I just might fuck you since u look like a girl.

I always knew you were gay for me.

:roll:
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Sure pal.

Hey I know a pussy when I see one.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: You seem awfully concern about me, how about you keep growing that hair out nice and long and I just might fuck you since u look like a girl.

And I know a walking-timebomb when I hear one explode.
Rakka likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Weak.... If you're gonna insult each other in PvP discussion make it count. Say something like "hey douche bag, I'm going to plant a mango tree in your mom's vagina and fuck your sister in its shade."
Tempest and Bama like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

You're both bad bc you only play your archers. ♡
Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Bad Religion wrote:You're both bad bc you only play your archers. ♡
what is ur main again? Oh yeah a archer mage!
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:

So you have the ability to hear clogged arteries? Thats like a super power or something! I remember u also use to say you could see things that happen before they happen on the field, kinda like how you knew a good 30 secs ahead of time you would need a rez as you over extend into ur enemies and get flame roasted
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Hey I know a pussy when I see one.
So you have the ability to hear clogged arteries? Thats like a super power or something! I remember u also use to say you could see things that happen before they happen on the field, kinda like how you knew a good 30 secs ahead of time you would need a rez as you over extend into ur enemies and get flame roasted

Shh fat-boy.

Just tell that zipper-head wife of yours when you die of a heart-attack, i'll be there to make her most desired dream come to life.
Rakka likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Shh fat-boy.

Just tell that zipper-head wife of yours when you die of a heart-attack, i'll be there to make her most desired dream come to life.
If she ever decides to fuck other girls you will be the first one on my list.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

^ this actually impressed me lol
Maloskies likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

I wasn't even gonna comment but...

lol @ "Melee dexxers are fine"

Then why is essentially everyone an archer and me Corbin and Chuckles essentially the only leftover melee tank mages left?
Lucifall
Rakka likes this.