Idea to rise melee dexxers in PVP

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Tempest

Re: Idea to rise melee dexxers in PVP

Post by Tempest »

I've been killed by Kapero several times in group fights, and I've seen him cut-down a lot of so-called "good pvpers" using melee.

Anyone who under-rates/estimates him just because he uses melee is a fool. Keep hiding behind your meat-shields, peasants.

The proof is in the pudding. -----> https://youtu.be/85qnVvaUShU?t=5m32s

P.S. - I <3 you Zulu!
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
royal kapero2 likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

kapero is a good player.

he's a dickhead tho.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest is a shit player that dies from over extenting into his enemies, its prolly why kapero kills him si much.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:Tempest is a shit player that dies from over extenting into his enemies, its prolly why kapero kills him si much.
Atleast Kapero has the balls to fight me 1v1.
- You do not.

Would you like to fight me aswell? Or do we both already know the end-result?
- I think we do.
Attachments
11-29-2017 15.04.29.jpg
11-29-2017 15.04.29.jpg (259.36 KiB) Viewed 2834 times
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:Tempest is a shit player that dies from over extenting into his enemies, its prolly why kapero kills him si much.
- You do not.

- I think we do.
its so funny that you think ur good at pvp, if only you didnt die 30s into every fight from over extending.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Re-duel my buddy Logan?

The first day of my return I had high ping, not completed suit and no macros. Not an excuse though.

I guarantee it will remain friendly.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

royal kapero2 wrote:Re-duel my buddy Logan?

The first day of my return I had high ping, not completed suit and no macros. Not an excuse though.

I guarantee it will remain friendly.

Sure buddy, anytime-any place.

Hey! I hope it remains friendly! :D
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:
- You do not.

- I think we do.
its so funny that you think ur good at pvp, if only you didnt die 30s into every fight from over extending.
You're the one to talk.

"Res please, I died."

"Guys, i'm dead again, need a res."

"DAMN MAN! They are all over me!"

"Can someone please cross-heal? I'm tired of dying."

You're a whiny-fatass couch potato who can't grasp the fact that you're probably going to die in about 10 years due to clogged arteries.

Those Burgers are killers man.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:
- You do not.

- I think we do.
You're the one to talk.

"Res please, I died."

You're a whiny-fatass couch potato who can't grasp the fact that you're probably going to die in about 10 years due to clogged arteries.

Yeah when I die I dont flip out and blame everyone else like you. You would log in discord and type up daily rants about how everyone needs to use every script possible and how you shouldnt have died and if you do why wasnt you rez fast enough. Mind you all these complaints about cross healing and rezing is coming for you who played a archer 100% of the time, even at choke fights when ur necromage would have been useful.

Useless describes your talent and contribution to kvg. Over extended and dead on ur archer and before you made the archer back when u still played a mage, still useless cause you would teleport into ur enemies to witer before the caller even called a push. There is a reason ur in loop, its cause ur a shit team player just like the rest of them.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: its so funny that you think ur good at pvp, if only you didnt die 30s into every fight from over extending.
You're the one to talk.

"Res please, I died."

Yeah when I die I dont flip out and blame everyone else like you. You would log in discord and type up daily rants about how everyone needs to use every script possible and how you shouldnt have died and if you do why wasnt you rez fast enough. Mind you all these complaints about cross healing and rezing is coming for you who played a archer 100% of the time, even at choke fights when ur necromage would have been useful.

Useless describes your talent and contribution to kvg. Over extended and dead on ur archer and before you made the archer back when u still played a mage, still useless cause you would teleport into ur enemies to witer before the caller even called a push. There is a reason ur in loop, its cause ur a shit team player just like the rest of them.
#Triggered

Gottem!
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:
You're the one to talk.

"Res please, I died."

#Triggered

Gottem!
Honestly dont blame you for trying to dodge that truth with humor, atleast you can be happy now with loop. You wont get laughed at for dying 2 screen away in the middle of the enemy or get told to shut up everytime you rant about dying. No more expectations on you to be a useful member of the guild and contribute in a meaningful way, you can final shit it up right along with the rest of the server garbage in loop.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

#Triggered

Gottem!
Honestly dont blame you for trying to dodge that truth with humor, atleast you can be happy now with loop. You wont get laughed at for dying 2 screen away in the middle of the enemy or get told to shut up everytime you rant about dying. No more expectations on you to be a useful member of the guild and contribute in a meaningful way, you can final shit it up right along with the rest of the server garbage in loop.

Keep writing me stories peasant.

I'll continue to not give a shit.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:
#Triggered

Gottem!

I'll continue to shit at pvp.
I know, one day when ur frontal lobe fully develops you will look back at this time in ur life and realize you were a stupid cunt and maybe you will turn out to be a decent human. Unfortantly that day is not today and for now we get the joy of watching you act like a retard.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

I know, one day when ur frontal lobe fully develops you will look back at this time in ur life and realize you were a stupid cunt and maybe you will turn out to be a decent human. Unfortantly that day is not today and for now we get the joy of watching you act like a retard.
Sorry bub, your editing attempts are that of a 13 year-old fatty.

Your typing skills are pretty awful too, it must be the result of those logs you call fingers.

#TripleChin
#BurgerKing
#FatFingered
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Sorry bub, your editing attempts are that of a 13 year-old fatty.

Your typing skills are pretty awful too, it must be the result of those logs you call fingers.

#TripleChin
#BurgerKing
#FatFingered
You must think ur wolverine or something, go by logan on discord and calls people bub. You're just so cool man, I bet ur super popular amoung all the other stock boys at ur grocery store.