harrower cov 3

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
ZigZag

harrower cov 3

Post by ZigZag »

it appears hz has a harrower going on there
Last edited by ZigZag on November 18th, 2017, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Centurion

Re: harrower cov 3

Post by Centurion »

Harrower in Covetous 3!!!!
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Thank god hz did a harry during weekend when everyone is out doing shit. Otherwise they might lose it and go into hiding for another year.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Vander Nars wrote:Thank god hz did a harry during weekend when everyone is out doing shit. Otherwise they might lose it and go into hiding for another year.
You want us to spawn around your schedule? Holy cow man. Can we just play the game when we want to? You'll find absolutely anything to complain about.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:Thank god hz did a harry during weekend when everyone is out doing shit. Otherwise they might lose it and go into hiding for another year.
You want us to spawn around your schedule? Holy cow man. Can we just play the game when we want to? You'll find absolutely anything to complain about.
Hence why I said thank god, yall need some wins imo so yall dont get discouraged and quit pvping again for another month.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Why didnt they pop it at 1am server time like kvg does. Pussies popping it on the weekend when normal people are off work and actually have time to play.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

If by 1am you mean 8pm central US time then yeah. That is literally the exact US primetime as described by entertainment executives.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

But yeah, see you guys in another 3 weeks.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:Why didnt they pop it at 1am server time like kvg does. Pussies popping it on the weekend when normal people are off work and actually have time to play.
Most people I know go out on weekends, I guess hz is all 40+ year olds who play bingo at the nursing home during week so we only see em on during weekends.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Loler wrote:Why didnt they pop it at 1am server time like kvg does. Pussies popping it on the weekend when normal people are off work and actually have time to play.
real confused tbh. normal people play after work during the week, and then on weekends spend time with family or go out/run errands. So im confused how you popping a harrower early saturday morning when people are out at breakfast/brunch or with family = brave.

Meanwhile, we pop our harrys at 7pm (typically when people are done with dinner and logging on to play before bed) Or we pop them in the evening on weekends (typically after people have spent the day with their family/finished their errands and are sitting down to play)

Ironically......CHN/LOOP/NWO seem to be able to show up and raid out spawns/oaks/harrys. Meanwhile HZ have a bot telling them were doing a spawn and they dont attend. (im assuming because you believe if we are doing a spawn we got more than the required 2 to 1 odds in hz's favor)
:beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :salt: :salt: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse:
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

You guys should tell the staff you want events at U.S. primetime on weekdays else you won't be able to show up. The truth is zulu's busiest days for work are Friday night, all day Saturday, and all day Sunday: high school football, college football, and NFL...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Rakka likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Didnt realize 5pm eastern(where the server is based) was early morning. Fyi there is a reason chn raids you so much you play in Chinese prime time not American. Also i havent been on cause after doing sema and latin grammys, i rolled into setting up for mrs universe. Ill try to log in at midnight when i get off im sure kvg will be on in full force.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I also didn't realize 6pm eastern (our last harrower) was 1am server time.
Rakka, Alvin and Maloskies like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Our full force is like 5 members you idiot. Funny how Hz only shows up after we break the alliance and cant field equal numbers. Smd.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote: Smd.

LOL

It's going to be another great day
Thank You
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈