harrower cov 3

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: harrower cov 3

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: Smd.

LOL

It's going to be another great day
Thank You
No charge if you wanna
Loler

Post by Loler »

Whats funny is i still havent logged in and pvped since htown. And i missed the entire second week of htown except the last day cause of work. Any chance you can shoot a pizza my way? Most delivery guys dont like coming to the convention centers or theaters. Ill be at the axis theater today. Then the sands tues weds. Then axis on thanksgiving. Just let me know which day to be expecting the pizza man.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You need to eat more salad loler. Not pizza and burgers.
Loler

Post by Loler »

You have me confused with someone else. 6' 205 i can eat all the pizza and burgers i want.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
MB

Post by MB »

desalonne wrote: real confused tbh. normal people play after work during the week, and then on weekends spend time with family or go out/run errands. So im confused how you popping a harrower early saturday morning when people are out at breakfast/brunch or with family = brave.
Fine, we can play that game. This Thursday Hz will be chaining Harrowers from 5pm-10pm. Come stop us
Last edited by MB on November 20th, 2017, 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

As long as you come stop us on december 25th next month, 8 am to 6 pm
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I wish I would be online on Thursday… Anyway I think Hz has already won, since they never show up. What they are doing is ridiculous and PvP is not their first rodeo. I remember Blesh Terra popped a harrower for her guild KvG and no KvG showed up because they saw us regrouping in our guildhouse. Victory by morale conquest. Haha!
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Maloskies wrote:As long as you come stop us on december 25th next month, 8 am to 6 pm
You mean when normal people are spending time with their family? Juicy contradiction?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Maloskies wrote:As long as you come stop us on december 25th next month, 8 am to 6 pm
You mean when normal people are spending time with their family? Juicy contradiction?
Thats the point noob
The Silvertiger

Major difference between a random Saturday and Christmas, noob.

In all seriousness 5 est really isn't a bad time for a lot of people. Now you on the other hand I could see it being a problem since that's only 2.

Best of luck to kvg's b team on Thursday.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Rakka likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Woosh.

Also my playtimes are 2-9 pst, i dont work on the weekends so im usually out and about.
MB likes this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

MB wrote:
desalonne wrote: real confused tbh. normal people play after work during the week, and then on weekends spend time with family or go out/run errands. So im confused how you popping a harrower early saturday morning when people are out at breakfast/brunch or with family = brave.
Fine, we can play that game. This Thursday Hz will be chaining Harrowers from 5pm-10pm. Come stop us

wait.....did you just say you were gonna chain harrys...................on thanksgiving?..........................................................the very day, that people spend all day with their families.....................what.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

royal kapero2 wrote:I wish I would be online on Thursday… Anyway I think Hz has already won, since they never show up. What they are doing is ridiculous and PvP is not their first rodeo. I remember Blesh Terra popped a harrower for her guild KvG and no KvG showed up because they saw us regrouping in our guildhouse. Victory by morale conquest. Haha!
this is weird. because typically we spawn uncontested at all hours of the day or night with 0 raids by hz. I know 100% for a fact theres a spawn checking bot telling you we are working it and whats going on, typically hz refuses to leave the comfort of brit gate house or trammel unless they are fielding 20+ people and know the enemy has less than 10.
The Silvertiger

Maloskies wrote:Woosh.

Also my playtimes are 2-9 pst, i dont work on the weekends so im usually out and about.
Dang it... Trolled... MB get more tackles this week vs Georgia tech and I'll let you slide on your successful troll.
Selling List & Vendor

Brad

Post by Brad »

Malo, have a word with desa please mate, it's getting embarrassing.