BoyLover Duel For Gold?

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Reefer

Re: BoyLover Duel For Gold?

Post by Reefer »

DG wrote:Because high ping mages wont step onto Fel alone:)
or anyone...
Rakka likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Vitek- wrote:Thanks for recognizing my heroism everyone.

Bad Religion I hope that answers your question. Sorry you got owned by the Chinese to the point you had to forum-cry. :(
still not sure who you are or what guild you are in even though you have your characters listed. I was shitting on the Chinese but gayboy, who had pretended to just be watching for 5 minutes, decided to start attacking and roll perfect rng in the middle of my bait on gaywork when we were having a 1v1 that consisted of gaywork running for 5 minutes. Then, gayboy started shit talking after, which he does every time I see him in game despite me never saying a word. I like the chinese, but loverboy is trash and shouldn't shit talk his superiors.
Last edited by Bad Religion on November 27th, 2017, 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Reefer wrote:
Shake wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Get over what? I said steam fixed the issue for anyone with bad ping. Implying that no one here should be bitching about ping.
Are you still not using steam @reefer

Come back and play!
Solo is a thing of the past, to hard to solo here now lol.
Just run non stop like everyone else
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Reefer wrote:
Shake wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Get over what? I said steam fixed the issue for anyone with bad ping. Implying that no one here should be bitching about ping.
Are you still not using steam @reefer

Come back and play!
Solo is a thing of the past, to hard to solo here now lol.
You got me.

Friends to the end Baybee!
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

How is this thread still going? Stop chasing people and setup traps. Are you guys really this bad that you chase people for 30 minutes without killing them. 5 minutes and I gotta go look for someone else.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."