Fester KVG - No respect POS

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
desalonne

Re: Fester KVG - No respect POS

Post by desalonne »

Servos wrote:burhurt.jpg
But let's be real for some folks this just sounds like a normal Friday night
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

jackie moon2 wrote:Killa trust me even his own guild thinks he's a piece of shit but they deal with it. That Chad guy has no actual skill in this game, and a couple of their players where talking about the fact that you were a good pvper even without discord when I complained about you not being in discord. There is no respect when it comes from fester/servos which is why he has had a hard time playing with alot of people on the shard. He went from hey guys check out my videos to the alliance dropping and he's killing mounts 6v1 that's why he's a lonely nerd.
Im not sure if that was a typo or you being funny but we both know that chad is good as fuck on an archer, dude kills people 1 vs 5+ all the time and its known fact he doesn't use any bandage/potion scripts like most of the archers in the game.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

This is about as good as the bad religion thread... A whole lotta butt hurt.

But seriously creating a thread about how servos is a piece of crap is like creating a thread about a pen that is blue and notifying everyone that it's blue.

Your choice to not use voice and map just hurts you and your team. I'm sure your enemies wish there were more players like you. Easy kills and lots of ego stroking. GL HF!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Nicinha likes this.
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

Chad is just like every other archer except he has the best gear. It is a known fact, that he tells you he doesn't use a macro for bandies, that is all. Btw guys I dont use a macro for my Tele armor ignore. The fact of the matter is it takes little skill to have the best gear on a archer and not using a bandie macro doesnt matter a whole lot when your heal potions do the work and your partners keep you healed. 5v1 against an archer?must have been those loop guys running around in wraith form with their night sight potions, lesser heals, 55 resist, and 250 ping.
DG and Tempest like this.
Killa DJ

Post by Killa DJ »

raptor- wrote:are you not the fag who goes around under bidding on peoples shit?
your just as toxic stop crying like a fat kid dropping his cake in the dirt and play the fucking game
How does it make me an asshole for simply making a realistic offer on someones item? Only item I've gotten complaints on was on the Trinkets which I'm assuming that is what your referring to. My offer was fair and I gave the reasoning for it. I was making offers several days before H-town on the idea that they would spawn again during H-town. People called me an idiot for assuming that. Going price prior was 250kk - 350kk now there are multiple for sale in Forums for 150kk that haven't sold.

Now after H-town, after seeing that almost my entire guild got Trinkets, some more than 5, I've concluded the price is going to continue dropping.

Please go back in selling forum and look up all of the Trinkets. I have over 1,000kk sitting in chests collecting dust. I have no issue paying market price for items but none have been asking realistic prices.

Go fuck yourself kid :)
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Killa DJ wrote:
Go fuck yourself kid :)
That would be easy for you since you got more dick in your personality than in your pants. :/
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Servos has killed me soooooo many times afk, but i'm glad he hasn't tried to break my suit....

yet.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

My understanding is the only suit servos ever broke was some scammer who scam his friend. while I wouldnt do it or advise anyone to do it, its atleast understandable why he did it.
LEAD likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

jackie moon2 wrote:Chad is just like every other archer except he has the best gear. It is a known fact, that he tells you he doesn't use a macro for bandies, that is all. Btw guys I dont use a macro for my Tele armor ignore. The fact of the matter is it takes little skill to have the best gear on a archer and not using a bandie macro doesnt matter a whole lot when your heal potions do the work and your partners keep you healed. 5v1 against an archer?must have been those loop guys running around in wraith form with their night sight potions, lesser heals, 55 resist, and 250 ping.
Didnt think u was kinda guy that lie to urself just cause you dont like someone personally but to each their own.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Arden wrote:Id like to know this story
Sure.

Guy causes a huge lot of drama in his previous guild. Calls a dear friend of previous GL stuff like "slut" and goes down from there. Kills her chars afk, and gets booted. Kid is trouble, people warn he is trouble.

Gets invited into the allied guild, mostly because of his nationality, causes a rift in the alliance, but people stand up to him, say he deserves a second chance, benefit of doubt etc. All is settled. Said dear friend of previous GL of previous guild eventually forgives him.

Guy rage logs often, wants everything his way, causes a lot of drama, but overall said guild doesn't mind it much. He had friend access to brit house. Then, for whatever reason, he decides to quit the guild, grant access to every enemy guild in range to said brit house AND revoke the access of his previous guild to it. Proceeds to talk mad shit about people who stood up to him before.

Kid is now in that STUN guild, along with the suit breaker kid. lol Fits him well.
Lucifall
The Silvertiger and Arden like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

The current best archer is prolly +- Dg Cyclops.

But people in this thread can't know this cause they don't really pvp.

They only come to fel with twenty people to kill single units and brag about ganking.
Tempest likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Nah, Malo and chad are light years ahead of you and everyone else who tries archery.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Playing an archer isn't hard, it's pretty simple.

Positioning is what divides a good archer from a great archer.

That is something i'm still trying to master.

Malo is probably the best archer on demise currently.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

"Blablablabla.... along with the suit breaker kid. lol Fits him well."
quote from UOS CO-AUTHOR.

I dont see your name in credits...

@Haswell Can you tell me more about it?
Arden

Post by Arden »

:popcorn: