Fester KVG - No respect POS

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Killa DJ

Re: Fester KVG - No respect POS

Post by Killa DJ »

Vitek- wrote:Man fester triggered this guy hard a.f.

good work.
Triggered this guy? What does that even mean?

Because I’m calling out a guy for being a piece of shit after I owned him?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

So he killed you, and then you killed him? Seems fair. You got revenge so why the thread? You think everyone believes servos is cute and cuddly? He's known for breaking suits and snatching babies.... and I promise you he doesn't give a shit lol.
I'm not questioning your honor. I'm denying it's existence. I don't exactly hate you either but if you were on fire and I had water I would probably drink it
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Killa DJ wrote:Triggered this guy? What does that even mean?

See below. You almost cried lol
Killa DJ wrote:Feels fake as shit, playing with guys you talk to daily about whatever. I've given out who knows how many fucking items to guild and alliance members for them to suddenly be assholes just because guild leader broke alliance. Have some fucking respect you piece of shit.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

He never plays any way and when he does he isn't any help so he doesn't REALLY need items.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I love Servos and how comes you trash talk to him for something he enjoys,

we don't trash talk that you keep dying, apparently you love it, don't you?
Killa DJ

Post by Killa DJ »

Vitek- wrote:
Killa DJ wrote:Triggered this guy? What does that even mean?

See below. You almost cried lol
Killa DJ wrote:Feels fake as shit, playing with guys you talk to daily about whatever. I've given out who knows how many fucking items to guild and alliance members for them to suddenly be assholes just because guild leader broke alliance. Have some fucking respect you piece of shit.

I still don’t know wtf your trying to imply???

That someone was a dick and I’m calling him out in forum? I’m going to call you out now for appearing to be a piece of shit as well. Does that mean you “triggered” me? Again wtf does that even mean? You can’t call people out for being shit? Why the fuck is this section even in forums then?
Killa DJ

Post by Killa DJ »

zulu2401 wrote:So he killed you, and then you killed him? Seems fair. You got revenge so why the thread? You think everyone believes servos is cute and cuddly? He's known for breaking suits and snatching babies.... and I promise you he doesn't give a shit lol.
I'm not questioning your honor. I'm denying it's existence. I don't exactly hate you either but if you were on fire and I had water I would probably drink it
Purpose of thread is to bring up a topic and have a discussion on it. That’s entire point of forums. I was calling out Fester for being a piece of shit but really my post was about several guilds and how it’s just annoying when people do that since it’s fake as hell.

People are replying about how it’s justified and how i should use discord. So yea let me get on discord and have verbal communication with you and get even more personal with you guys and talk personal shit as we pvp for months or years then to have alliance break and then suddenly your a piece of shit.

I give a fuck what he thinks, it’s more just to call him out as a piece of shit.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Rakka and The Silvertiger like this.
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

Killa trust me even his own guild thinks he's a piece of shit but they deal with it. That Chad guy has no actual skill in this game, and a couple of their players where talking about the fact that you were a good pvper even without discord when I complained about you not being in discord. There is no respect when it comes from fester/servos which is why he has had a hard time playing with alot of people on the shard. He went from hey guys check out my videos to the alliance dropping and he's killing mounts 6v1 that's why he's a lonely nerd.
DG

Post by DG »

Virtues are gone for quite a long time on Sosaria.Only a few true knights who have noble hearts can stand this vicious land.
May the noble heart be with you forever!
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Killing and looting is normal in Felucca.

You know what's not normal? Having someone's trust in-game, using that trust to fuck your old buddies once you leave the guild and talk mad shit about them after. :geek:
Lucifall
Arden

Post by Arden »

Legacy wrote:Killing and looting is normal in Felucca.

You know what's not normal? Having someone's trust in-game, using that trust to fuck your old buddies once you leave the guild and talk mad shit about them after. :geek:

Id like to know this story
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

are you not the fag who goes around under bidding on peoples shit?
your just as toxic stop crying like a fat kid dropping his cake in the dirt and play the fucking game
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Servos plays this game for fun , something 95% of us dont.
Servos

Post by Servos »

burhurt.jpg
burhurt.jpg (35.19 KiB) Viewed 3787 times