Hz Arse Handed On A Plate To Them By CHN

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Centurion

Hz Arse Handed On A Plate To Them By CHN

Post by Centurion »

Well i just witnessed Hz getting served a whoop ass by CHN at the Fel Castle Idoc. It was nice to see someone else getting something in the game other than the little kids at Hz and their scripts.

Special mention to Sparky ... u fail hard with your little sad purple pot macro ... did u enjoy watching me loot your body later ... so funny watching u think your tough attacking a simple lowbie in a house. Better luck next time. Also best ask MB for better scripts as the ones u have are shit.
zulu2401

Re: Hz Arse Handed On A Plate To Them By CHN

Post by zulu2401 »

^ LOL'd
Arden

Post by Arden »

Hz just needs to work on their team work.
Duque

Post by Duque »

xddd CHN didn't do anything in that idoc.....only run into his castle when 3 hz go out to fight (pathetic being 6).....that empty castle drop....and wasn't chinese who get the new one, was Alvin....who probarbly sold it by a previosly agreetment.

Sparky did a well job as usual. It is funny to see zergs of people turning back to him in Brit when he reveal himself forgeting their actual target....i only see an incresing hate for his hunting sesion with the his hidder archer. :salt:

:)
"Los que no aprenden de la historia estan condenados a repetirla"
"Who don't learn from history is condemn to repeat it"

Demise' Discord channel
Duque#6737
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Centurion wrote: watching u think your tough
Watching someone think something? Don't you mean watching you play UO thinking I think I know what your thinking? I think he was thinking damn! I could really go for some Taco Bell right about now. Soon as this battle is over I am definitely gonna make a run for the border. All the while throwing purple pots. :coffee: :popcorn:
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
zulu2401 likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Duque wrote:xddd CHN didn't do anything in that idoc.....[...]
(pathetic being 6).....[...]
Alvin....[...]
[...] It is funny to see zergs of people [...] :salt:

:)
CHN beaten you to a pulp at the castle... you had to log out your archers and mages... tried to crawl around with stealthers only to fail miserably once more.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Duque

Post by Duque »

i never log out the archer Alvin it was fighting or waiting in the small buncker while i use other player waiting the dropping ......i die a couple of times yes we where outnumber and the only one with out hidder pj so....no drama (also i don't consider my self a top player), but they being more when they start losing people, they just run into their castle looking for protection.....so they didn't do nothing usefull.

Being more where not capable to control the area and in the critical time to put the castle they were not capable to detect the other hidders who were also trying to put the castle......they were a ethereal presence in the idoc.....you put the castle and trade them so what they really do???
"Los que no aprenden de la historia estan condenados a repetirla"
"Who don't learn from history is condemn to repeat it"

Demise' Discord channel
Duque#6737