A global challenge guild challenge.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

A global challenge guild challenge.

Post by royal kapero2 »

King MB asked me If I could be the best noob in the entire Sosaria, so his majesty gifted me with a new suit.

I wish people had balls, so name the guild, I'll take my pals and I'll face them.

And yes, I returned two days ago but I had a high ping and a noob suit and no macros.

Now I am on the top again. So let's pretend we have never exchanged the blows.

Wait for the upload, our first challenge, will you become the second?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqHGL7Z ... e=youtu.be
Rakka and Anthony File like this.
zulu2401

Re: A global challenge guild challenge.

Post by zulu2401 »

You aren't the dumbest person on planet earth but you better pray he/she doesn't fuckin die.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Challenge accepted.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
royal kapero2 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Idk what the video is for lol. Looks like mages did all the work.
Maloskies likes this.
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

i listen a sexy voice
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
royal kapero2 likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Callmoredewds

Cuz you don’t have enough to compete.

Let us know when you have enough for our core guys to log on and we can fight...

We can MAYBE get 7-8 on at once... so keep calling till you get 15-16 and then we should be good
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Puhleeez....
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Rakka likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Tempest wrote:Puhleeez....
You join HZ yet?
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Arden wrote:
Tempest wrote:Puhleeez....
You join HZ yet?

Working on it!
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

did i just watch this kid brag about a video.....against chn..............in which he had literally nothing to do with it minus the recording itself? ffs just kys now please!
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Notice how many CHN players posted here and notice how many KVG players posted here. The outcome is that, CHN players enjoy pvp and are here to play the game, KVG are here to solve their emotional problems and can't handle their unsuccessful lives. Never seen them pvping except Malo, if I were him I would join a better guild.
koziar, Tempest and Rakka like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

KvG is a guild full of emotion-filled nerds who can't accept the truth when it slaps them square in the face.

The "Truth" to them is something most of them don't like to hear, and they throw fits any time it's mentioned.

They simply can't handle it.
koziar likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Lol talking about emotion-filled, logan couldnt go a day without crying on discord chat about everyone hurting his feelings and not listening to him. You to cry about us not letting him be a caller even tho he cant manage to not over extend into his enemies. Pretty much an emotion-filled child describes logan while.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

royal kapero2 wrote:Notice how many CHN players posted here and notice how many KVG players posted here. The outcome is that, CHN players enjoy pvp and are here to play the game, KVG are here to solve their emotional problems and can't handle their unsuccessful lives. Never seen them pvping except Malo, if I were him I would join a better guild.

all i see is kapero posting on the forums like 100x a day.....and not once logging into the game to pvp....so im really confused by this entire post.
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

Hahahaha good video btw, i laugh lot with spanish guys

Miguel y sus tramas y el bad bunny llegando tarde
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time