Bow vs Crossbow

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
GenghisXerxes

Bow vs Crossbow

Post by GenghisXerxes »

which is better for 1v1?
If a bow guy duels a crossbow guy, assuming both similar skill and build, who has greater advantage to win the duel?
Hiawatha

Re: Bow vs Crossbow

Post by Hiawatha »

RNG. Bow running shot more hits. Crossbow hard hits and better chance to drop but the bow can turn it around fast. RNG is the winner.
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

I think the guys who duels with bows its bc they have alchemyst, and they hit you, at 50-40 % hp, stun, conflag/explo pots and you died, i always duel with crossbow, less range, but bits harder bc i dont have alchy :)
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Depends of opponents...
Arden

Post by Arden »

RNG is the bet bow, whatever wep makes you feel like you have the best RNG then play that.

dueling/1v1 on this server lmfao
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

If your opponenent is retarded, xbow, if not bow.
Hucking Fippy

Post by Hucking Fippy »

2 archers should never die to each other if only using one bow ... for example .. if your guild tag says [Loop] at approx 60% health they will be running away and with no moving shot both your xbow and reg bow will be irrelevant ..
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Ping is a decisive factor for choose a weapon. Using cool strategy and <100 ping xbow can be a good weapon vs mages. But ping >100 is impossible run to kill without paralyzeblow, your enemy can teleport for away easily.

UO can be a different game if u have high or low ping.
All Brazilians players have 150+ ping (250+ is regular), i dont believe other nation play with similar ping.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

GenghisXerxes wrote:which is better for 1v1?
If a bow guy duels a crossbow guy, assuming both similar skill and build, who has greater advantage to win the duel?
Pure luck. Same as with hml or hld /spell - u can 3 hit or miss so it takes longer = need more mana ;p
U can hit , mortal ,concl - dead /another shot to finish with xbow. With bow will take more time :P

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

Alchey archers with para and conflag then next would be xbow with a composite bow waiting for moving shots,, actually if you can shoot a composite bow super fast and keep mana it can do damage faster than their bandies can heal