Bushido Mage

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Savitar

Re: Bushido Mage

Post by Savitar »

you will not make a successful bushido mage on demise at this time.. they will be easily demolished.
most have no resist to make the template work correctly.
Discord: Tokeman#9235
Selling scrolls-120's,115's,110's & Stats.
Carts for sale.
Trading HW kit's for HW saws.
Trading Blacksmith Hammer bod's(Large&Small) for your BRSK bod's OR Tailor Reset's.
Buying Tailor reset's.
Grifo likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

get a dude to half health, smack him with the frenzied whirlwind and drop that fs or ma/fb spam! :lol: :lol:
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I let josh use my bokuto and he was dirting everyone with that template. You guys are just trash
GenghisXerxes

Post by GenghisXerxes »

Bad Religion wrote:I let josh use my bokuto and he was dirting everyone with that template. You guys are just trash
Sounds like it should worth the time to build a template I like...

But you mind sharing the build?
I think it should be something like this but im not sure what are the skill points to properly allocate to Tactics, Bushido and Parry.
Swords 120
Magery 120
Resist 120
Eval Int 120
Tactics ??
Bushdo ??
Parry??

Also, what should the base stats be, assuming cap at 255?
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Fuck parry. 120 bush 90 tactics 30 weave
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

GenghisXerxes wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:I let josh use my bokuto and he was dirting everyone with that template. You guys are just trash
Sounds like it should worth the time to build a template I like...

But you mind sharing the build?
I think it should be something like this but im not sure what are the skill points to properly allocate to Tactics, Bushido and Parry.
Swords 120
Magery 120
Resist 120
Eval Int 120
Tactics ??
Bushdo ??
Parry??

Also, what should the base stats be, assuming cap at 255?
go a little med instead of parry at first but can switch resist for parry when you are fighting the chinese and other guilds without mages

150 hp is priority, at least 120ish mana, the rest put toward dex/stamina, but that all depends on your suit. prioritize dex last if you are using a bokuto and not running parry.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Despite what anyone here says, melee tact mages are far better at 1v1s than archers, I run pretty even 1v1 against any other archer mage, but havoc and even jeff beat me way more often on their hammer pick mages
Josh

Post by Josh »

So what I'll say about this. I've played a bokuto mage on this server a few times. It's no where near the same as it used to be, because it's nearly impossible to fit resist and parry into the suit. I go 120 mage, 120 eval, 120 resist, 120 swords, 90 tactics, 120 bushido, 33 alchemy, (my ring has +5 resist spells). You can evade maybe 1 out of every 15-20 spells (so basically a waste of mana). Confidence is good for when you're on the run and don't want to stop. Lightning strike can be good, but only useful in duels (kinda).
Other than that you're basically just a regular tactics mage, just you can use nerve strike, Frenzied Whirlwind and Riding Swipe. Nerve strike is still strong, it does 7 to 9 + hit spell + 15-25 and has a 90% chance to para for 2s. It's good for comboing in dump, however I would suggest just going an archer mage simply bc it is more versatile.

TL;DR - I've had fun with my bokuto mage and have had success with it but I don't think it's an amazing template. It's viable but not optimal.
Arden likes this.
GenghisXerxes

Post by GenghisXerxes »

Bad Religion wrote:Despite what anyone here says, melee tact mages are far better at 1v1s than archers, I run pretty even 1v1 against any other archer mage, but havoc and even jeff beat me way more often on their hammer pick mages

How does tact Mage beat an archer who can take out a chunk of hp combined with mortal strike, as shown in one of royal kapero's YouTube videos?
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Because they combine the guaranteed power of mage healing and offense with the burst RNG power of a fast and very strong weapon(s) that archery can't provide as efficiently because of their 4+sec swing timers. Hammer pick and war fork are the two nastiest weapons for tact mage imo. But their luster wears off the further you get away from a box. In group PvP, and of all the tactics mages, archer probably the most versatile. For 1v1s in a box, give me the best 4 mod hammer pick against any 4 mod bow.
Billy

Post by Billy »

Let me give you the answer you want

Yes it Viable you can kill anyone with that template. You need to know how to set your combo.

The only issue with this template is your mana and you need decent gear. Right now Tactic mage need to be 45 dci and 45 hci or you wanna put parry in that template and have no resisting spell.

No resisting spell ? Well my friend i will abuse you with paralyse and field you. ok bye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtJFFHR7F3g
IhurtFatkid I hurt 98% of demise players
Will-twins likes this.
GenghisXerxes

Post by GenghisXerxes »

Billy wrote:Let me give you the answer you want

Yes it Viable you can kill anyone with that template. You need to know how to set your combo.

The only issue with this template is your mana and you need decent gear. Right now Tactic mage need to be 45 dci and 45 hci or you wanna put parry in that template and have no resisting spell.

No resisting spell ? Well my friend i will abuse you with paralyse and field you. ok bye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtJFFHR7F3g

You're right. I should stay away from the forum. Lol
Will-twins

Post by Will-twins »

Problem is demise casting isnt the same osi.
GenghisXerxes

Post by GenghisXerxes »

Will-twins wrote:Problem is demise casting isnt the same osi.
How they are different?
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

osi casting is 2/6 or 4/6 (if you use chiv with no magery)
demise is 6/12 or 10/12 (dw they will tell you its 2/6 or 4/6)