STUN is recruiting.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: STUN is recruiting.

Post by Vander Nars »

If only that family hadnt decided to go out to dinner that night than the drunk driver wouldnt have hit and killed them all. Thats how yall sound to me.....
Josh

Post by Josh »

Grifo wrote:
Josh wrote:
Yeah they’re hated for telling the truth... not breaking suits and scamming (directed at the respective members to which it applies).
I was not the only one to break El Chapo's suit, it was an action of the whole guild. about Scamm is a lie, why I've never stolen anyone, I've always honored my trades.
"directed at the respective members to which it applies" - meaning not all of it applies to you, the scam part is about other members in your guild.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote:If only that family hadnt decided to go out to dinner that night than the drunk driver wouldnt have hit and killed them all. Thats how yall sound to me.....
Don't be ignorant. Signs and processes are there to help a person make the right decision.

Knowing that there are suit breakers on demise is a sign. Choosing to afk in an area where people can break your suit is choosing to ignore the sign. For instance, knowing that servos or kapero were in my guild I never afk'd at the guild house wearing anything I was unwilling to lose.

GL HF
Last edited by The Silvertiger on January 12th, 2018, 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Legacy likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Back on topic: you really have no one else to recruit and no reason to, given that you already incorporated ES, which was essentially the last group willing to play with the guys you have in your guild. SOL
Lucifall
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Legacy wrote:Back on topic: you really have no one else to recruit and no reason to, given that you already incorporated ES, which was essentially the last group willing to play with the guys you have in your guild. SOL
I don't see what the big deal is. We played for years against zergs and now that we actually have people it's dumb shit like 3 kvg Vs 5 different guild tags.